ALL IN - Live Discussion Thread

It’s interestinf Marty is the only one not agreed to that supposed Pact.

But yeah, between NJPW expansion. ROH reaching new highs.

Friggen Fridays is on the ring apron! They apparently turned down major promotional dollars for this show (per Jericho pod). This can very well exist as a 4/5 show a year thing like Takeovers on a major streaming service like say…ESPNs new platform :thinking:

here’s hoping…great time to be a wrestling fan that’s for sure!!

1 Like

Also…Chris Jericho isn’t collaborating with them and doing a US show/run in to just lose the partners to Vince in 6 months.

I cannot believe he appeared. Game changing

2 Likes

Great match Okada/Scrull

2 Likes

The more matches we get with this version of Marty the better I say!! Loved every second of this and want it again!!

1 Like

Hopefully they PPV feed doesn’t cut on traditional PPV if they run long.

1 Like

Feels like the main event is being rushed

2 Likes

Rey’s gone back to the comic book section of his lockeroom!

Classic wolverine

2 Likes

Heard somebody yell “Gotta go home”

1 Like

I did too, but it seems like it’s being ignored for now

1 Like

Now 10:59pm, cutting it close…

Man - right on the buzzer!!

1 Like

I would have enjoyed another 5 minutes, but I am happy with that match.

1 Like

I had to pause. Starting main event not…did they get it in?

Yeah, then rushed to get off the air.

1 Like

Just a heads up, John & Wai have posted the podcast feedback thread.

https://forum.postwrestling.com/t/feedback-all-in/3491?u=chris_thunder

1 Like

Love the Golden Elite gear!

1 Like

Biggest and best thing I can say about tonight:

A night where the wrestling fan wasn’t insulted, we got to see incredible in-ring, surprises, payoffs, and real emotion. This was peak wrestling in 2018 and I’m damn glad I was All In for the ride the past few months!!

Can’t wait for the MSG show in March and hopefully not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4…but many many All In shows

There is one other takeaway from this show.

If you are ROH, NWA and New Japan, you must be happy that this show went well. All the talent that was on loan for this show didn’t look bad at all, was accepted by the fans, which made the audience watching at home realize that as well.

1 Like

I’m baffled at 2 pieces of feedback on this show, in the feedback thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you wanted more from THAT or you felt if peaked in the middle of the show, then I dont know what to say. The only slight problem I could see with the show, were a couple times, there looked like some really close calls with people breaking up pins, otherwise…I dont know. I guess that is why WWE is raking in the cash, some people just prefer crap.

1 Like