ALL IN - Live Discussion Thread

Janela/Hangman with match of the night so far. And now here come the dick druids.

1 Like

OH MY GOD!!! That was insane!

What am I witnessing here?

1 Like

Damn Janella took some nasty bumps.

Great time for my Mom and Dad to come back from dinner…my dad who thinks my love of wrestling is silly and my mom who I told will see really athletic wrestling she’s not expecting to see…walk in at the end of the Joey-Hangman match and see Penis Druids…:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Another great match between Lethal/Flip

Interesting the trademark restrictions Penta El instead of Pentagon. Omega is the cleaner instead of best bout machine

2 Likes

Feed got real choppy for the Omega match

Pentagon/Omega did not disappoint. That was amazing and the a great appearance from Jericho.

2 Likes

I saw none of the Jericho attack

Holy Fucking shit!!!
Jericho in a non WWE American Arena!!! Game changer!
(Also I think the cruise just sold out haha)

2 Likes

This show is proving to be a lot more than just another Indie show. Everything has well exceeded my expectations!!!

Bring on the next 2 matches and hopefully more All Ins!!

2 Likes

All In Too can’t happen soon enough!!!
The Garden show can’t happen soon enough!!!

Have I mentioned Wrestling is Cool!

This has been incredible and everyone feels massively over! Okadas entrance felt like a million bucks!
Jericho!
That Omega-Penta match!
And oh yeah about 2 hours ago Cody won his fathers title!
Wow, what a night for the business

2 Likes

I could see another All In next year, “All In 2: Double or Nothing”.

1 Like

Jericho appearance was awesome.

Been reading the fite feed has getting glitchy. ROH feed hasn’t had any problems for me.

2 Likes

Glad to hear Honor Club has been strong. Bc I had no way way to hook it up to the TV where I am I got the PPV. Well worth the price.

1 Like

How about All In 2: Takeover Wrestling :blush:

1 Like

Completely agree - good solid booking all night. They haven’t gone over the top with surprises and the crowd has gotten a helluva good show

I would not be surprised if we get multiple All Ins next year (assuming Cody and the Bucks aren’t in DubDub)

1 Like

I can see New Japan working a deal out with the Bucks to be more in charge of helping out with their US plans, Kenny looks to be the man they want to be, and given the success Marty, Hangman and now especially Cody have had, I don’t think they would want to go into such overbloated rosters that the wwe has right now.

1 Like

I’m Convinced they won’t be. After listening to Talk Is Jericho last week…they got the wrestling world by the horns. Can pretty much call their dates after the contracts are up and run these shows.
Who (what promotion) is saying no to them running 2/3 All In shows a year with how much it hyped all the talent from all the promotions.

Billy corrigan for all ppl trolled him about the NWA purchase is spot on about the business being one that needs to embrace collaboration to take on WWE. Nobody will ever have E money but doing 4/5 10K venue shows a year and with streaming as hot as it is these days…this is great for business

2 Likes