Classic or Great movies you have never seen

Yup like @RocketKing I wonder how much of this is because we have young kids. If I’m going to a movie and leaving my kid at home it better be something huge. Or else I’ll watch at home after bedtime

1 Like

Yup this is actually the most movies I’ve see. In a year since my first daughter was born. Previous to this year I think Last Jedi was the last movie I saw in theaters. I only care about theater for experience so story driven films don’t need the big screen if I fit them in at all.

I mean Frozen 2 was something we saw with my 3.5 year old as her first movie in theaters because she loved the first one.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Prior to kids I’d even have time to make predictions on all major categories. I have The Joker sitting next to me on DVD still unopened.

Marriage Story and The Irishman are on Netflix if that makes it easier to watch.

I have a baby too but my wife and I try to do a movie date once every two months or so.

The Back to the Future series

It does make it easier, but it is still a lot of time to carve out and actually stay awake for. We do date stuff,but not often movies

1 Like

I saw Joker yesterday. That’s the only one I’ve seen so far. I intend to watch The Irishman, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Parasite this quarter.

Yeha I find if I’m going to the trouble of arranging childcare it’s for something big - a fancy dinner, show or a raps or leafs game. Not usually for a movie

1of9 For the academy awards. I saw Joker in theaters day one. I go to theaters for comic book movies. Most of the time the movies up for best film just don’t interest me cause they don’t look fun.

Once upon a Time in Hollywood.

I saw Little Women last time they made it. Took my mother