Conor McGregor storms UFC 223 media day, Dana White speaks to media on incident

The one positive to this McGregor incident and Max Holloway missing weight is allowing John and Wai to skip trying to watch this show at some point this weekend.

1 Like

I know the UFC are stubbornly reticent to cancel PPVs, especially on short notice - but this seems very much like a “you’ve gotta know when to fold them” kind of situation.

1 Like

Sue everyone and hope to settle or win against someone. That’s standard procedures.

They still have Rose Namajunes vs joanna jedrzejczyk that could headline this card. It’s not going to get cancelled.

1 Like

If your an up and coming fighter and rely on this for a living, why would you bite the hand that feeds you and sue the UFC? Must be a cultural thing?

I gotta assume it is. As a Brit, it seems so irresponsible and unfair to sue someone that had pretty much nothing to do with the event happening. It’d be like suing a witness to a fender bender just because they were in the vicinity.

Good point about not biting the hand that feeds you. And yeah maybe a cultural thing. America is very litigious.

After watching the UFCs embedded footage I am completely convinced this was staged.

1 Like

Fake charges? …