Dana White in process of securing an island for Int'l fights

`POSTmaster

I think their point about “Fake” has to do with Dana circumventing Fight Commissions. Vince doesn’t have to do that.

Already answered for me

Merely pointing out the need to be defensive. When I mentioned the word fake. Pro Wrestling is fake. So what?

Who was defensive? I asked you a question. Someone else answered it and you sent me a gif.

Bigger issues in the world right now sir. Focus on those and get a grip.

Ps. Everyone on the forum is aware wrestling is fake. Typing it in capital letters wont get a reaction.

2 Likes

Gross. Hopefully this doesn’t pan out.

[quote=“Benyoude, post:23, topic:8884”]
Who was defensive? I asked you a question. Someone else answered it and you sent me a gif.
[/quote] Sure you were :+1:.

[quote=“Benyoude, post:23, topic:8884”]
Ps. Everyone on the forum is aware wrestling is fake. Typing it in capital letters wont get a reaction.
[/quote] FYI I wasn’t trying too. But lol there goes your “I wasn’t being defensive” claim. Happy trails kid. Stay safe.

Someone says fake…torches and pickaxes.

LOL never change

Anywho…I need content, Dana White is trying to provide it. Far as I know, young, in shape and in the prime of their lives fighters are going to accept a cheque to throw hands in a secret location…I’m willing to watch.

Where did anybody say anything resembling “torches and pickaxes”?

2 Likes

Multiple members gang up on one post…and had nothing to do with the topic 3nhb8k

I’m so confused. The question @Benyoude asks is how is MMA any different than professional wrestling in terms of two people getting very close to one another physically during a time where people shouldn’t really be doing that.

Not sure how anybody on here is trying to twist this into anybody getting angry over the fact somebody called wrestling “fake”.

Anyways… Sorry to add to the non-existent torches and pitchforks.

2 Likes

Getting defensive and claiming someone was typing fake in big bold capitals…looks pretty pitchforky

Read a book or do a jigsaw puzzle

1 Like

Naw, I’d rather watch a night of fights.

Besides first responders and drs and nurses…Vince McMahon and Dana White are the real heroes…keeping us sports entertained in these troubling times. :joy:

Let me go figure out how that ignore feature works.

Brb

2 Likes

How typical…social distance yourself from you phone or computer

You can’t be this bad a human being can you?

Did you compare Dana White and Vince to nurses and doctors?

I hope to god they ban you. This is disgusting. I saw a colleague get COVID testing last week helping Intubate patients. To compare them to money grubbing promoters is downright disgusting

7 Likes

You can’t be this bad at detecting sarcasm.

For fuck sakes I ended it with a laughing emoji.

You seem to have a lot of comments here supporting what Dana is doing because you want to be entertained. That’s fine that’s your opinion.

However to ignore others that are concerned that we are on the cusp of perhaps controlling this pandemic to see a selfish promoter try and circumvent the rules to give you a non essential fight is a slap in the face to all everyone (not just doctors and nurses but everyone) has been sacrificing by staying home and missing work and seeing family and missing paycheque’s.

Tony Ferguson and Dana white can tolerate missing a pay cheque more than a waiter can. But if they are willing to suck it up and stay home for the betterment and safety of everyone why can’t these people do it too?

It just strikes a nerve with me and if your series of posts are just a joke then I’m sure you are laughing. But if I can see that you wanT to Watch a few fights on a Saturday. For a lot of us (not just me) I would give that up in heartbeat if I knew we were doing everything we could to keep everyone as safe as they can be

8 Likes

Nah…I’d still rather watch some people fist fight.

Can I clarify - nothing was pitch forky and I didnt attack anyone. I merely asked why being fake had anything to do with this being wrong.

In the UK - we watch a lot of soap operas - all production has stopped and episodes per week have been reduced to let current content keep running. They are fake. No one believes these characters are real. But they halted production to stop the spread and save lives.

I merely think Dana is being pretty despicable. I hold my hands up and say I didnt take this shit seriously at the beginning. My son was due to go skiing yesterday and as it was building people were saying “he might not go” and I said of course he will. Now we cant leave the house let alone the country.

I merely asked what the hell being real or fake means in this scenario and Dana needs to open his eyes. People are dying. Health workers are dying. And he wants to circumvent the rules. Disgraceful.

5 Likes

RIP Deezy. :laughing::100:

Bye bye.

6 Likes

Wow. Down goes Frazier moment right here

5 Likes