Enzo Amore released by the WWE

I’m really curious to hear what happens if he is innocent and comes back. On the one hand, I could see the locker room being pissed he brought so much heat onto life on the road. On the other hand, I’m sure everyone there has a story about a crazy person they’ve dealt with.

Pretty sure I said was all you had to do was look at the accusers twitter account and find something fishy.

I dont care if hes guilty or innocent right now, thats for the courts to decide. The issue is hes a fucking idiot for not notifying the office that he was being charged and Vince has every right to be furious with him

2 Likes

Pretty sure I said multiple paragraphs as to why that’s a shit thing to think and why rape shield laws exist but ok

What the fuck are you talking about? For fuck’s sake.

Holy fuck. Please enlightnen us as to what your research found. Jesus wept.

Not just embarrassing, but it works to the accused’s benfit as well. Let’s you talk through your contract, the ramifications and potential suspension/release, when/if you’d come back and it lets them set-up a series of statements if needed. It’s just the right thing to do in order to protect yourself and the company. Hiding the fact that you are the focus of a police investigation into an alleged serious crime? Not a good look.

I am a big Drew Gulak fan and Enzo’s firing is the best thing that could happen for Drew.

If I could get a pound, every time a celebrity was accused of something it turned out they never actually did, I’d have… ZERO POUNDS.
Good riddance

John, I appreciate your professionalism on Rewind a SD when discussing this - you do a much better job than most of the wrestling media.

BUT - with that said, there’s an important distinction to make. You mentioned a couple of times about the possibility of being “found innocent.” Of course, you aren’t found innocent - you are found not guilty.

This isn’t specific to the Enzo Amore situation, but the fact that a prosecutor can’t prove a case doesn’t mean someone is innocent, it doesn’t mean they didn’t do what was alleged, and it doesn’t mean a person isn’t a piece of shit.

All it means is that a prosecution couldn’t meet the high bar of “beyond all reasonable doubt.”

2 Likes

You’re pettiness is showing.

I’m not going to toot any horns if my initial reaction won the pony…stigmas are there for a reason.

Is that your immature way of not backing up your stupid remarks?

Okay, cool.

Yeah I really need to respond accordingly to some last word needing kid who’s main point was “fuck fuck fuck fuck”. :roll_eyes:

You’re using emoticons again, kiddo. Also, re-read my comments asking you to explain yourself. Great deflecting.

Still need that last word :rofl:

Have at it…I’m sure you’ll derail another thread pretending to be the forum cop.

That’s how forums work; chat shit, get banged (with words).

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you’re exposing your gimmick more than Enzo in a hotel room…allegedly.

Go patrol someone else forum cop.

Regarding John saying “they have to bring him back if found innocent”

Definitely not the case. Unless the accuser flat out comes out with “I lied”, he’s likely done. Not to get into a whole rape culture debate or discussing legal process, but just because people are found innocent of sexual assault doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Also the whole doing coke thing that’s out there is probably bad too…

1 Like

Do I have to step in and be Dad here?

Would you both please stop this pointless back and forth.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I’d love too…it’s just too bad I’m not the one derailing threads for some obvious vendetta.

Let’s not forget I’m the one being constantly quoted here.

I guess I will be putting on my Dad pants to deal with this.

I don’t care who started it, I’m finishing it.

Someone take the high road and stop responding. It’s funny how these things go away when no one responds.