Twinkle toes McFingerbang is possibly the greatest nickname of all time. I’ll never get tired of that one. Cracks me up every time.

1 Like

Who is the counterfeit baby Ultimate Warrior?

Hey cmon that’s an insult to Warrior, he was more like a counterfeit Renegade

1 Like

Yes…I bet that is what it was, “giving it another chance.”

The same performers that you don’t like, are still there. Doing the same shit you don’t like and you don’t even need to watch the show, to know that. So at least call it what you were really doing, you were bored and wanted to complain about something.

You say they have the tools, but you never talk about what those are. What they could/should be doing with those tools. You point that stuff out, like it’s an AEW problem, but it’s a wrestling problem in general. The standing around spots happen everywhere and are dumb as shit. Weak kicks and punches, shitty characters.

2 Likes

Britt, MJF and Tazz were the best only things worth watching.

By tools, I mean they have some talent that if directed not to do hokey shit would make the show infinitely better.

You would think I was insulting your sister or mum they way you get so upset about criticism of AEW.

:joy: True. And like Renegade, should not have been anywhere near a televised wrestling match.

Don’t flatter yourself, bro. I would never get upset over a Jim Cornette mark.

I even agreed with your issues of what happened. I apologize if you’re unable to read though.

1 Like

I’m partial to The Fishmonger and The Meat Gentleman for Butcher and Blade.

1 Like