Jason Agnew and the Mouth return with Sunday Nights Main Event on Patreon

Yeah I would love to see the occasional appearance…always a great listen. Happy Retirement :ok_hand:

1 Like

SNME has gone so far down the drain, its sad to see. I am not the biggest Agnew fan, but I did enjoy listening to him. First he leaves, now Dan. I dropped my Patreon a while ago and tuned in just to hear Meltzer, but I dont even do that now.

Mcguire is alright, but he tries to push his theories too much, even when they are wrong. The other guys are not any good at all, in my opinion.

2 Likes

If you just want to hear Dave, I’m pretty sure that’s still available in the free version. Outside of the Agnew part (I enjoy him quite a bit) I Completely agree with everything you said.

1 Like

I did listen to the free version for a bit, only the Meltzer part, but Mcguire kept getting on my nerves, so I stopped.

I like listening to Agnew. If he was still on, I’d probably still be a patron. I just think he personally seems like a bit of a dick at times and tries to pretend it was just a gimmick. There is a reason why John & Wai got thousands of patrons and he couldnt even hit 300. People see past that shit.

I do hope he returns though and some form down the line.

1 Like