Jim Ross Shits On Modern Wrestling

He’s right in the sense that alot of moves that were finishes are now just transition or hope spots for no reason. A package piledriver is a finish, but a flipping piledriver is a hope spot? I’m not a scientist, but basic physics tells me a Canadian destroyer is more likely to cause more damage then hooking someone’s arms.

At the same time damn near every move at one point was a finisher. A closeline, a suplex, hell a “running” leg drop was the most devastating move for years.

2 Likes

I’ll take it from your failure to reply @partci that in fact it was a typical The Young Bucks affair and therefore your “Jesus H Christ” reply was pointless as the fact I haven’t seen the match is irrelevant to the point I made.

Nope. I just decided to stop replying to obvious trolls or numbskulls like you and your other buddy. And you just proved me right. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

They really don’t like any sort of push back… There are 3 or 4 AEW hardcores on here who don’t know how to have a discussion. Call out hypocrisy, call out a lack of sense or just offer a different take and they start fuming and insulting people. Insult them back and then it’s a big issue. :laughing:

1 Like

Christmas came early, I finally found the button to block AoP and Bdubz. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like

Just block those people.

1 Like

Exactly, if you feel someone is just trolling or trying to push a certain narrative over and over and over again, that’s the best thing you can do. Nobody wants to read the same recycled arguments by the same people constantly.

3 Likes

Yet you did with a quote and what you thought was a smart arse comment in response to that quote that just made you look stupid, as my point didn’t require me to actually see the match as I know The Young Bucks haven’t changed their style.

Took you a long time. Merry Christmas.

Well done. Enjoy your echo chamber. You guys probably wake up thinking about AEW and singing the “Everything Is Awesome” song from The Lego Movie. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

More likely the closing song from the Jim Cornette Experience.

1 Like

I don’t think I have the option.

Please share. I’d like to talk with people with more than one functioning brain cell and not recycling the same tape over and over again. Arguing with the radio is not my favorite sport either.

Edit: worked it out. Should be easier with a button right under their posts, but whatever.

Circle jerking is obviously your favourite thing to do.

If you can’t work out how to mute or ignore someone that speaks volumes for who has the brain cells.

1 Like

I love threads like this. :smiley:

4 Likes