Live Raw discussion thread

Very convenient isn’t it considering that its Wrestle Kingdom 12 on Thursday, surprised styles and nakamura haven’t got a match together tomorrow night.

No idea but if i was on my phone that much at work id get fired lol

3 Likes

Love heels like Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens who trash talk in the ring during the match. Such a little thing that lets them show off their personality. Don’t know why more WWE wrestlers don’t do that.

Yeah, I agree. That’s one of the things I loved about Mark Henry.

Jason Jordan is the top star right now. Rollins and Reigns best give him respect. I’m not for all this eye rolling and snickering when Double J speaks!

The Original Bullet Club (Balor, Anderson, Gallows) together backstage at RAW

1 Like

If you are going to call him Double J, then you better be giving him a gimmicked guitar to carry with him. :guitar:

Perhaps this year he can walk with Elias!

Great battle between Roman Reigns and Samoa Joe the Miami audience came alive for that one. I thought Joe might of won that match I must say

1 Like

Little mix doing the official theme song for the women’s Royal Rumble lol

Roman got the pin, but Joe “won” the match. Amazing this is the same guy who looked so washed up back in TNA Impact. Samoa Joe is once again one of the best in the world and he can get a great match with great psychology out of any opponent.

1 Like

I wonder if Paige wears SPF 100 skin cream all the time in order to keep her skin that pale white?

Goldust was in a 205 live Tag Team match…
The OG Club is back together…
Michael Cole directly acknowledged Dean and Renee being married…

2018 is so weird…

1 Like

… and they also used the name of a referee during a match.

Must be that Vince is not at RAW tonight and HHH and Steph are taking advantage to do some different things to start 2018. All will be back to normal next week, I bet.

Yeah I noticed that too! Has anybody said the word “Wrestling” yet? At that point Vince might be dead and we just don’t know yet…

*Edit: Booker just said it twice.

Cmon … you all want to say it … WE NEED MORE COWBELL !!!

1 Like

The Elias-tourage???

Finn legit looks elated

Toooo Sweeeeeet !!!

I almost thought Cole was going to say Bullet Club during the intro.

Typical WWE making us wait for more than year to bring the Bullet Club together. Figures they don’t like when others are successful outside of their circle. I am happy I got to see live in Japan couple years ago.