Mauro Ranallo misses the Survivor Series

I’m talking more about the Meltzer stuff and the general responding to journalists from wrestlers/announcers.

The Mauro stuff I talked about earlier.

I hope one day you realize how you sound.

1 Like

Like a contrarian? Oh no. :pensive:

Graves started a podcast saying “We’re gonna get fired for the topics we touch” in week 1, to no recaps and having to do this for attention

I agree with him.

There is nothing wrong with going after Meltzer. He’s basically so pro AEW and he denies it. He straight up lied about Seth speaking out. I can see WWE guys getting annoyed with him.

Bryan often butts in and yells a lot. He’s a blowhard. He’s basically a go nowhere bingo hall wrestler so I’m not sure why he’s attacking Corey. Can’t Meltzer defend himself?

Corey was mean to Mauro and it was probably uncalled for especially in light of his mental illness. If you heard Dave talk about it he was clearly was more offended than he should have been.

Dave criticize Corey for this but never critique Ric Flair for still drinking. He claims to be impartial but then joins the Jericho Cruise. He’s very biased and annoying on Twitter so I can see the Corey anger although Corey shouldn’t have done that to Mauro

WTF are you talking about?

My brain exploded from reading your shit.

You’re either a gimmick or you need to go get help, alongside your other AP friend.

3 Likes

The fact you can’t handle someone offering a different perspective without calling for their head suggests you’re the one that needs help.

“Never say anything back to the great Dave Meltzer. Jump off a bridge if you want to look at AEW wrong”

I hope one day you realise how you sound. SMH.

Why has this become a side argument? This is about Corey being shitty to a coworker with mental issues

2 Likes

Corey just responded to Bryan as well.

Read what I wrote. I completely think Corey was wrong and he should never have attacked a person with BAD. However I’m not sure if you listen to Meltzer (judging but your lack of being a patron here I doubt you subscribe to them) he was far more critical of Corey than he probably deserved

Who said that? WTF did Meltzer do to jump on him? Reported that a shithead said shitty things for a person he knows for long, long time and took a side, like a no brainer?

And GTFO with your patron, patreon or whatever @Alex_Patel What is this supposed to do with anything on the topic? You want to hear the exact Meltzer opinion? Here, prego, it’s free:

1 Like

Bless Rusev

3 Likes

You seem to be having a meltdown on the internet. Ironic considering you’re accusing Corey Graves of embarrassing himself on the internet.

Characterizing a reporter being told false information who then apologizes and prints a retraction as a “liar” is pretty outlandish.

Great you posted a pirated link of his podcast now.

He claimed the WWE lied about Mauro a voice being out and lied to the audience. Do we know this to be true? He lit the whole blame on Corey. Corey says that isn’t the case.

Contrast that with the same thing that happened with Seth like 2 weeks ago. It’s similar and people dismissed Seth until Dave apologized.

I am accusing Corey Graves of embarrassing himself ? Haven’t you paid attention during the last 24 or so hours? The guy does need help for this… although I’m pretty sure he reached Seth Rollins for lessons on how to act on twitter, now this is something obvious.

@Alex_Patel yes, pirated link from the official F4W YouTube channel, that Bryan Alvarez Retweeted.

And Meltzer did not CLAIMED, he pointed the facts that it was what they said on TV (that Mauro lost his voice), which was A LIE.

What happened two weeks ago was in a totally different universe (albeit in the same WWE Universe) than this story. How can you link both, aside from Meltzer reporting them, is beyond me.

1 Like

I’m with him - it’s similar to last weeks Ethiopia stuff. This isnt political, this isnt popularity - Corey Graves went after a colleague for no reason.

This isnt about Meltzer. If you know someone has a mental illness - a decent human being doesnt treat another human being in that way.

If he had an issue - pick up with your colleague or your boss. Dont slate him on twitter and then dont turn it round on Meltzer reporting.

Admit you did something stupid and apologise

Corey Graves isn’t a decent person. Most wrestlers aren’t. He’s a crappy human being - look at the whole Carmella thing. He blows off fans etc all the time.

Look at JC thing. Meltzer is friends with him and actually presented a very favourable slant on things towards JC he even said people would be mad at him for the way he defended JC.

Here With Corey he says WWE lied etc and all this. Now Corey is out there dying DM lied and there is a truth out there that will be revelaxed.

That’s basically what Seth said. And Dave had to apologize.

That’s the connection. If Corey is calling him a liar maybe like Seth he has proof there were lies?

You. Cannot. Be. Serious.

You’re having a meltdown here.

This whole situation, as with every situation on social media, is being blown way out of proportion by airheads. This whole “Oh my God, he’s a colleague, why don’t you just pick the phone up if you really have an issue with him” angle people are going with is nonsense. Firstly, I doubt Graves actually has a real problem with Ranallo, he takes jabs at his colleagues all the time. Secondly, if it was about anyone else, for example Michael Cole, there would be none of that. If anything he’d be supported.

Corey Graves is a bit of a prick, that has been obvious forever but it’s all usually harmless nonsense and from his perspective he probably thought it was more of the same. Should Graves have taken Ranallo’s issues into consideration before saying what he did? Probably. But I don’t buy this whole “I’d have said the same even if it was any of his other colleagues…” reaction that people are going with as that’s complete bullshit.

As for him responding to Meltzer, who cares if he does? And Bryan Alvarez is a fucking idiot who talks as of he’s done it all even though he tried and failed. I don’t take any of the “twitter beefs” between wrestling personalities that personally. It’s nothing other than mild entertainment.

1 Like

I’d urge everyone to stay civil. I’d like to believe we can discuss and debate topics on this forum while remaining respectful towards one another, despite differences of opinion.

2 Likes