Mauro Ranallo misses the Survivor Series

Finally a voice of reason.

1 Like

For the sake of my blood pressure and sanity,it is best I block you and all of your bullcrap.
Oh yeay on an unrelated note Coerey Graves is a wanker.

2 Likes

This.

Let’s all embrace the lesson that Brother Graves decided to ignore & not show disrespect to those we share commonalities with. :wink::100:

2 Likes

Twitter is a toxic cesspool for the most part. Not much positive comes from Twitter usage. Corey Graves should follow the advice CM Punk gave to Seth Rollins on WWE Backstage last week and just delete his Twitter.

1 Like

Thank you, took the words right out of my mouth.

2 Likes

Im Curious - why aren’t people so mad at Tony Khan for a twitter spat with Orton then? He started it by mentioning Saudi and goated Orton in.

This seems like a double standard - if you are mad at Seth and Corey for twitter outbursts then what about this Dixie carter ?

For one, they aren’t co-workers.

2 Likes

You are dense, aren’t you?

1. Orton and Khan are not in the same company, so they aren’t insulting a co-worker
  2. Neither one has a (well publicized) mental illness
4 Likes

And to add to this - neither one was really making personal attacks to start with.

1 Like

John and Wai hate all of us right now…

2 Likes

Bullshit, you can joke about anything. I have a friend with Parkinson’s. He laughed his balls off at my Parkinson’s joke (it involves handjobs by the elderly) When you stop being uptight and easily offended, life is a lot more fun.

1 Like

It’s true that you can joke about anything but maybe sometimes you shouldn’t

Mental illness also warps your perspective of the world. A person may not take a joke the same way you or I would.

Yes I get that Mauro has BAD and I am not defending Corey. But when you have Seth being nailed over fighting with a guy like
Osprey then why is someone the level of Tony Khan engaging with Randy Orton?

Would you ever see steph or HHH or Vince do that and go after a rival person on Twitter?

Corey was the worst. Seth was bad. But Tony wasn’t good either

Parkinson’s isn’t a mental illness. If you have a physical illness and come to terms with it sure you can probably handle a joke about it. When you have BAD I would argue your ability to tolerate such jokes is likely never going to be the same as you can’t really come to terms with a mental illness like a physical one. It will always affect how you preceieve comments etc

There is also a large difference between you telling a joke to a friend at a party and someone posting that same thing on Twitter about a colleague (not a friend).

I guess being 10, I couldn’t quite find the humor in watching grandmother go through multiple rounds of electroshock therapy. I’ll try to be a little less uptight next time.

4 Likes

We can all strive to do better, that’s what makes us human. Good luck to you sir. Always remember; tragedy + time = comedy. You’ll be laughing in no time.

It does beg the question though why a 10 year old would be allowed to be present to watch electric shock therapy be administered to anyone, let alone their grandmother. Even if we couldn’t afford a TV, I wouldn’t let my kid watch that.

You have to know your audience. While the Parkinson’s joke goes over in most crowds, I really have to be selective about my uterine cancer joke. I mean, you can still joke about it, but some people have really strong reactions to it and I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

Oh yeah, Corey Graves or “CM Clone” as I like to call him, is a doody head.

You joke about uterine cancer?

Like I said, you have to know your audience.

1 Like