New WWE Stable

What are you talking about? In what way does he make anyone feel good about being set in their ways? He has everyone from every walk of life with different opinions on his show. You’re the one that doesn’t want different takes to be heard in any way. That’s you only wanting to feel good about your opinion.

If you can’t stand people with different opinions being at least heard before they’re judged then that’s unfortunate but don’t try and accuse people of the same thing when they aren’t against different opinions being heard.

Most of the time the podcast isn’t even political. People seem to have their mind made up based on what the psychos on twitter, who have zero perspective over anything and don’t care about being fair in any way, have to say.

Andy Ngo’s rap sheet:

• Fired as editor of Quillette (a right-wing magazine) after a recording emerged of him with a far-right group planning a violent attack. You can watch the recording here. He was fired just a month after the above Rogan podcast where he took full advantage of the attack he was victim to, to the peddle his nonsense to Rogan and his millions of listeners. To be clear; when i say Quillette is “right-wing”, it’s the type of magazine to publish pseudoscientific racial theories and openly embrace literal, self described Nazis…and even they fired him.

• An endless amount of blatant Islamaphobia. Here’s one article from 2018 where he claims restrictions on drinking in public over here is due to Muslims. You can read a thorough dismantling of the article and his bigoted agenda here.

• Even his accent is fake.

• You can read much more about him and his history in this Twitter thread.

He’s a pure grifter, a bigot, and a perfect example of why people have a problem with who Joe Rogan platforms and, perhaps more importantly, how. How many of the millions of people who listened to that podcast know all this? Or ever will? Instead, they received this guy’s opinion on what Antifa is and a whole host of other topics no doubt. A year later and as this thread proves even left leaning people are innocently using him as a reference for a topic he’s explicitly biased on.

Tim Pool is a bog standard, basic as fuck “centrist” who spends his entire time either attacking the left (only) with lies and clickbait or contradicting his own opinions. There’s millions of dudes like this.

This is what he tweeted on Mar 15th 2019. The day a white supremacist terrorist murdered 51 Muslims at a mosque in New Zealand:

Other than being Person C in my earlier analogy, what does this tell you about him? To say this. On that day.

I originally wrote “If you ever meet someone who’s a Tim Pool fan, they’re probably the lamest person you’ll ever meet”, then i realised Tim Pool fans probably don’t exist even within the ecosystem of right-wing talking heads.

4 Likes

Tricky subject.

My big fear is that interviewing or (even worse) debating some of these people can legitimize their dangerous ideas.

I’m all for giving different political views an equal platform.

Not so sure in topics like ant vaccine or racism

2 Likes

This is going to result in Retribution vs. The Hurt Company in what amounts to Vince McMahons sick version of commentary on current events. He actually needs to be taken out back and put down. Where is Jeff Bezos or Mickey Mouse to buy this company :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

…back to the topic…

I didn’t realize one of them may have been a woman. In that case my guess is that the female member is Rhea Ripley taking the place of the forgotten sons.

So now my guesses would be:

Aleister Black
Ciampa
Gargano
Rhea Ripley
Kevin Owens

Gargano would be an odd fit. I also don’t think it’ll involve too many big names. I’m expecting Sami Zayn to somehow be involved though.

I think Sami Zayn would be a natural fit as well. But as far as I know he isn’t in Florida so I didn’t include him.

Owens was one of the people affected by technical issues (his mic), and Black is likely nursing an injured eye.

Ripley is tall and has a deeper voice, while the Retrubution woman sounded higher pitched and looked shorter. That doesn’t exactly narrow it down. Gargano is also pretty busy right now, not that it fully matters.

I could see the repackaged Forgotten Sons as part of this.

I’ll play:

Dijak
Vink
Thorne
Gonzalez
Bivens

My concern is this faction was basically slotted into cheesy “Riott Squad” territory pretty quickly. Opposed to Nexus territory (how they started, not how it ended). They seemed like a juvenile band of pranksters who got off tipping carts and taking out power generators.

To slot Ciampa, Ripley, Owens…like that, is not ideal. Unless we get a major makeover next week, I’d just prefer they do a group of low card wrestlers who want to make a name for themselves. I can see a group consisting of Tozawa, Aliyah, Cameron Grimes, and performers of that tier. Maybe something clicks and they have a formidable leader. But, their opponents have fodder immediately, calling them pathetic for doing things as dumb as attacking generators.

I bet they don’t even know who is in the faction

4 Likes

I believe Sami is in Florida, he’s just not willing to work the shows right now, like Reigns.

Also, knowing his politics, there is no way he’s getting involved in a stable meant to mock Antifa.

1 Like

Well, this thread has taken turns…

The faction will consist of whomever’s body impresses Vince the most on the Monday afternoon before they are to be revealed.

1 Like

Saw this hilariously inevitable news and it reminded me of this thread. Apparently the poor innocent “Proud Boys” were neo-nazis all along. Absolutely shocking. Good job nobody with influence ever gave them exposure and contributed to their growth. Also, thank fuck nobody is naïve or foolish enough to fall for it either.

2 Likes