NXT announcement imminent for Sept. 18 launch on USA

Not to mention that WWE is positioning AEW as direct competition to their “minor league” rather than the main product. Not a bad strategy if you think a “war” (either real or perceived) is inevitable.

Minor league that’s now on USA Network and will Ben positioned as not minor league :roll_eyes:

If the show is live from Full Sail, that would seem to take up a lot more time of that Full Sail facility, which has led some to believe that the live NXT could not come from Full Sail (as the school has other uses for that facility.)

I think the pessimism is coming from the belief that Vince McMahon will want to be more hands on with NXT, if it’s a show on USA. But again, if the show is from Full Sail, I find it unlikely that McMahon will fly down there every week. Sure, he can try to run a live show remotely, but how long will that last when the show doesn’t do exactly what he wants?

Good question. Let’s take a look at Jack Gallagher on 205 Live

It’s about the choice to see the weekly show. And besides, you can bet when NXT goes to 2 hours there will be a lot more storylines and promos.

Good…storylines and promos are what actually draw.

Facts.

Good storylines and good promos?

1 Like

Well it’s now official on WWE.com & the WON~F4O websites, NXT on USA Sep.18 8pm-10pm ET.

I have seen from people that receive WWE Network emails that the now-live 2-hour NXT on Wednesdays will be available on the WWE Network on-demand on Thursdays. Also, Takeovers will remain WWE Network exclusive.

With this coming to USA, Vince will probably have more control over it now so R.I.P NXT

Of course I’m most worried about too many cooks getting involved with the show now, as it becomes more of a main roster show, but if they’re not going to let Paul Levesque run Raw or Smackdown in the positions Heyman and Bischoff have now, why not let him continue running this show?

Staying in Full Sail for the the time being (based on the press release) could lead to that, as John outlined on Rewind-a-Raw how Vince may not be able to make those shows. That should hopefully allow Mauro to stick around, but might shake up the rest of the commentary team (since Nigel is on 205 Live every week).

Mauro back on the road full time? Producers in Mauro’s ear again?..this will not end well for our good friend :confused:

It’s staying at full sail and triple H says nothing is going to change…relax.

Having to wait until Thursday for on demand is just

I liked getting NXT on my satellite feed so I didn’t have to deal with the streaming issues and lag from my shitty internet provider.

1 Like

And the McMahon’s are back to running RAW and Smackdown :rofl:

For debate purposes: this show dies if it stays at Full Sail? So the same fans, that most viewers have grown tired with their antics, are going to show up to Full Sail week after week for living tapings…Oooof

McMahon been running everything anyways…I was just trying to get you to calm the fuck down chicken little.

This hive mentiality here is such a gong show… ermahgerd one of the most successful promoters of all time is still promoting his product and making more money than ever…RIP NXT…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the show will still be on the live feed too.

The hive mentality is a reflection of what is fun in wrestling right now - quick takes and debate about a daily changing landscape. Go turn on ESPN and see how they talk about literally everything. Apparently the Lakers already won the NBA title in 2020, Zion Williamson is a Hall of Famer, and The Houston Astros won the World Series at the trade deadline so we should play the rest of the baseball season on simulation.

Ever since you claimed that the entertainment level you have with WWE Main Roster is above a 7/10, I’m not sure I believe you even watch the product :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the reason NXT is taped because Full Sail has other things running in that venue? Has that changed, or am I off here?

1 Like