Other Wrestling Podcasts You Listen To?

Man, there are so many wrestling podcasts. Too many to keep up with them all. Some pop up overnight, and disappear just as soon. I would say that POST wrestling is the one i will listen to faithfully. Lately, I find myself rotating through various other shows, depending on who the special guests or topics are at a given time. Sometimes it is just good to switch up, as the same voice and format can grow tired after a while.

Voices Of Wrestling and Between the Sheets.

Haven’t seen it posted anywhere. The In This Corner Podcast with Brian Campbell is a fun podcast. Its my favorite outside of the POST stuff

I think The Taz Show has an amazing outro

1. Solomonster Sounds Off
  2. Wrestling Soup
  3. Don Tony And Kevin Castle
1 Like

Wow. I’ve tried all three of these multiple times and can’t stand any of them! Solomonster is very dry and monotonous (as it’s almost always just him), and the others are often rambling and profane. To each his/her own I guess!

I know a lot of people claim it’s not as good anymore, but I still really enjoy Smart Wrestling Fan.

I used to try the old wrestler ones, but most of them are tired old records when talking about the current product, or they really suck up to their guests too much and aren’t enjoyable to listen to.

I’ve been slacking on Between the Ropes, but that’s another one that I like.

Solomonster is so ultra negative and boring to listen to that I can’t do it anymore. Sam Roberts gets great guests, but only because he lets them say whatever and fawns over them the whole time. I should get back into listening to The Masked Man, is he still doing stuff with Rosenberg? That was the big turn off for me.

This turned out way more negative than I thought it would. Really, what I enjoy is a true analysis of the weeklies, which is why I loved The LAW and love POST Wrestling and Smart Wrestling Fan.

POST of course, Something To Wrestle With, Cheap Heat, E&C Pod of Awesomeness, Ross Report, Sam Roberts , WrestleRamble…and Taz Show…for now!

Killing the Town and AIW’s The Card is Going to Change are the only other wrestling podcasts I listen to on a weekly basis.

Still have trouble reconciling the fact that I enjoy listening to Don Callis these days.

Wrestling Soup is good because it’s so politically Incorrect and Dark… in a conversation about Rich Swann, they blamed Su Yung for being a “pain in the ass” where else in 2018, in this “Me Too” climate, am I going to get a fucked up conversation like that?

Solomonster is good, almost the Joey Styles of Podcasts. He’s got it all covered, himself. I enjoy him.

DT/KC are good, in a N.Y. Loudmouth, WWE homer, kinda way.

My favorite will always be John and Wai, they the only patrons I subscribe to.

I tried with the others but it was just too much and random. I mean those shows do over 2 hour, sometimes 3 hour weekly podcasts. How much more random wrestling talk do I need.

John and Wai strike the perfect balance of an hour and change per show, and leaving you wanting more, giving you more and never feeling overwhelmed.

1 Like

Let’s keep that alt-right 4-chan bullshit out of this forum please.

3 Likes

Good luck with that on any forum…it’ll always go negative.

Outside of the POST Wrestling content, I’m a big fan of the E&C Podcast. Used to really like Steve Austin’s shows but I’ve lost interest over the last year or so.

Also, I host RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk so if I miss an episode, I listen to that.

3 Likes

Good to know I never need to check in with that podcast again. Not just negative on the product but legitimately arseholes; thanks for the update.

2 Likes

as a regular listener of the Soup i can confirm they were JOKING… which is what they do all the time. But they are also very unbiased and always try and see both sides of things and are great at peppering in humor with their analysis. Unfortunately in this day and age people are so easily offended and can’t distinguish when someone is just kidding around with no malicious intent behind their comments.

2 Likes

WHM Monday’s an Post Wrestling is the only Podcast I have time for now a days .

Only Pollock and Wai, it’s the only one i’ve heard that doesn’t annoy the shit outta me.

Exactly… it’s the Opie and Anthony of Wrestling podcasts, high compliment from me.

It’s all jokes and sometimes delightfully dark humor.

1 Like

I used to listen every episode of everything but now there are too many shows and not enough time.

Consistent:
Something To Wrestle With…
What Happened When
Talk Is Jericho
E&C’s Pod of Awesomeness

Based on guest/topic:
Steve Austin Show
Steve Austin Show Unplugged
The Ross Report
Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast
Bischoff on Wrestling

Keepin it 100, Something to Wrestle with, What Happened When only if i have time to sit and watch show, wade keller, jericho and austin if guest is good, xpac has a decent show, and I always listen to Comedy Bang Bang its one of the only non wrestling shows i listen to.