POST Fantasy football?

I’m back and better than ever.

1 Like

@Gramercy @Tony
And others:

I am making a poll. Please vote.

If you were not in the league last year let me know if you want in and I’ll will create a waiting list for those not opting in / add you if you expand the teams upon the voting.

• Keep 12 - add if others opt out
  • Expand to 16 - 4 more teams
  • Expand to 20 - IF possible

0 voters

If we expand the league can we add a few IDP slots instead of D/ST? Otherwise when a league has more than 12 teams the player pool becomes shallow and screws anyone unlucky enough not to have any of the few stud players available.

1 Like

I’ll stay in. Gotta go from consolation winner to actual winner this time!

I’m in again for this season, Brother. I need to get some retribution for last season.:joy::joy:

Wasn’t in last year but I’m definitely in for this one.

Better believe I’m going to be back for another season.

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!! Ready to defend my crown.

Can we do XFL some 2020?

I kind of disagree with this approach. In large leagues I think it’s important that there be a lot of player movement. So if someone is injured they have to get dropped and give someone else the chance to pick them up later.

I would instead recommend only having one or two bench spots so that there are enough players to go around.

FYI I would like to play and think it should be open to as many people as possible. Since the league is just for bragging rights it shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

1 Like

Will definitely expand the league.
Will look to hold draft sometime the week of Aug 26-30 so we can avoid drafting guys who tear their ACLs a day later
Will play around with roster sizes and position eligibility to account for more teams.

More to come. Keep the feedback and signups/new interest coming!

If the draft is that week, I wont be able to make it. I’m going to Vegas that week and dont plan to be online at all. Unless its Aug 30 sometime in the evening. I arrive back home mid afternoon.

If we are going to have somewhere between 12-20 people from all over the country (possibly internationally) it will be impossible to find a draft time that will work for everyone. @MJfromNJ is just going to have to pick a date and time. I think people will need to accept that there is a good chance someone (maybe you or I) will need to autodraft.

Draft can be that weekend or the Monday/Tuesday before the season.
Doing it any earlier feels silly given injuries and stuff. Or am I over thinking it?

Is there a wrestling show that weekend we can do it during ? hahah

1 Like

It doesnt matter to me when it is, other than those few days. I’m laid off for from tomorrow until December, so I got plenty of time open.

Hey guys what’s up, I’m super interested in joining the league this year. Let me know what you gotta do to join

I missed out last year so I’m interested in joining this year.

1 Like

I’m would like to join the league if possible. Want to meet some new people on fantasy football. I can do a draft anytime in afternoon evening.

1 Like

What do you think about having a G1 Climax style format and having two separate leagues, Block A and B? Each block would end week 15 with no playoffs just a league format producing a winner, then each block winner sets their lineup for week 16 to produce an overall champion.

1 Like

I open it up for feedback. If we can do two leagues of minimum 10. The Final May get hard to follow and I’m not sure it can be structured to end week 15 not 16 on both leagues.
I am partial to doing 16/20 person league. With the rosters being more spread out it will be as grueling as a G1. Still anyone else backing the two league idea just post feedback / ideas and we can see how it works.