Royal Rumble 2020 Live Thread

No Ruby, No Nia, No Sasha

Shocked at the ending. I thought 1000000% that Shayna was winning.

If you go over the top rope and completely lose contact with the ring, you should be eliminated. Change my mind.

Awful finish. Should have been Shayna

2 Likes

Flair is risking a PETA protest for hitting Baszler.

Felt like the best Women’s Rumble so far. Pretty shocked Shayna didn’t win. Guess Charlotte can still go to Smackdown to bolster that division, though, leaving that Becky match to be created with Shayna destroying everyone in the Elimination Chamber.

Mad props to Beth Phoenix for finishing that match while looking like she got shot in the back of the head.

Is Sasha hurt?

Not sure if anyone saw it, but charlotte totally broke and smiled ear to ear and fist bumped a kid on her walk back. Sometimes little moments like that really remind me how amazing and silly and awesome this stuff is lol

Really don’t like Flair winning. I thought it might happen, but there are very few match-ups I ‘m interested in seeing her have at Mania. The only one I can think of is if Asuka beats Becky and Charlotte challenges Asuka with Asuka finally winning the match-up

Another chick match after a women’s Royal Rumble. How much food do they think the concession stands have? There’s not a drop of piss in a male bladder to be found in that entire stadium.

Sign of the night.
“LANA CHEATS MORE THAN THE ASTROS”
IN their home stadium.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I liked the Womans Rumble overall. Carmela and Kai should have swapped so her and Knox could have a bit in there and the Santina thing was crotch rot, but the rest was really good.

Bianca and Beth (weird) looked awesome.

2 Likes

How many accounts do you have? Take a hint man.

5 Likes

What’s the story with Sasha not being in the Rumble? Had to make a spot for Santina?

That seemed like an awkward finish, I know that the finish was supposed to be grabbing the tights, but man, Lacey didn’t even struggle with that 3 count.

Really enjoyed most of the women’s rumble other than the tiring contrived Naomi spots (I acknowledge her incredible athleticism and skill but it’s the same thing each year). Bianca was awesome so I was disappointed they eliminated her before the final eliminations. Really surprised Shayna didn’t win it but don’t have much of a problem with Charlotte winning it as she is one of if not the best female performer they have. What happened to Sascha?

1 Like

Well there isn’t red lighting, so at least the match will get one extra point at least.

I heard somewhere that she was hurt , not sure if it is real or Kayfabe

Charlotte is great but what do you do with her she has no interesting matches right now. All her matchups have been done to death.

2 Likes

The dude in the crowd, (at least it sounded like someone in the crowd) with the well timed “Yowie Wowie!” legit had me belly laughing.

That’s my main issue with that finish, the Mania event possibilities for her have no appeal they are all tired retreads.

The only option that could create real interest and sort of justify the finish is if Shayna wins one of the main roster titles (Smackdown would be my pick) at the next PPV and Charlotte challenges her at Mania.

Loved that Bryan/Fiend match. Bryan is incredible.