Royal Rumble 2020 Live Thread

That’s your WWE Championship - gtfo
And people wanna shit on Dark Order lol

The Fiend kinda sucks.

1 Like

Agree, I could do with Asuka vs Charlotte if Asuka goes over. If it is to set up another Charlotte win I have no interest. Charlotte will have a good match with almost anyone, but I really don’t want her winning again right now.

Yup the Fiend has pretty much sucked since he stepped into the ring.

1 Like

What does this have to do with the Dark Order?

I don’t get the hate. It was an excellent match.

Because Satin works for WWE who knows what this could lead to

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle got into a backstage verbal altercation prior to Royal Rumble.

I liked Fiend vs Bryan

Kayfabe. Delicious, delicious Kayfabe.

1 Like

I’d be so much more into Becky if she had beat a lot of the division over the past 8 months. That said, I’ve enjoyed them booking this program. Match excellent. Strong win for Becky heading the mania. Wish there were more like it.

Match was very good! No hate

@B_From_NY wrong place to have said that. But basically I’m embarrassed for them to have made the actual WWE Championship Title look like that.

1 Like

Probably a wild guess at this point from me, but seems like this story of Becky trying to avenge all of her short falls since becoming The Man has two more stops left that could add to the amount like it (and also explain why they’re waiting a month to put Shayna in the #1 contender spot at EC) - they still got the Nia Jax program they could conceivably do that would be instantly hot (if she’s healthy), and then onto Shayna. I’d imagine they want to get that former program in before Becky loses the title possibly at Mania.

1 Like

Rusev and Lashley out so 5 surprise entrants

Tonight was the first time I’ve seen the ‘fiend’ title. It’s a complete eyesore.

I hated the Elias Jarrett open last year. Hopefully this is short

I hope Kevin Owens wins or is set up for the match vs Brock at WrestleMania.

Chelsea Green and Rowand, geeks of the Rumble

This could be the shortest rumble ever. I like it though. Different

I think this may be my early contender for worst commentary team of the year.

RIP Wai’s year-long Kofi dream booking. Damn.

Also about time to get whoever is eliminating Brock out here.

I sort of like this… I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen here. It’s good and bad at the same time. I sort of miss the various spots and fun potential little post story set ups. But damn, this is just making Brock look like a machine. Tough to complain when they do something they’ve never done like this. Very interesting!

Ok, he just started dancing. I’m totally sold on this being the best rumble ever. lol