Royal Rumble 2020 Live Thread

Brock is very captivating I liked that Kofi was in there longest. Now if they do all this for Cain to take him out that’ll suck

1 Like

I just lost my fucking mind! Drew!

Was it all worth it?

I’m gonna say…mostly!

My goodness THAT WAS A MOMENT.

EDGE IS BACK!!!

Apologize to Mike Johnson

1 Like

I can’t believe they missed the spear. 3 Mania matches
Drew vs Brock
AJ vs Edge
Roman vs Fiend

Drew eliminated Brock and Corbin. That’s basically the biggest babyface booking they have

Calling Rollins at 27

They’re gonna do Rated RKO vs Shield staredown. Rollins across from Edge. Probably the final 4

The final 4 will be the Joe, Seth KO, and Buddy combo

Edit: I forgot about Black. Guess Buddy got bit by the numbers

Lots of guys not getting Rumble with these remaining entries…

Well the first 15 spots had to go to the geeks to feed to Brock so they kinda booked themselves into a corner for that.

damn, that randy, what a lil scamp

That was a fantastic rumble match. 9/10 for me. I was drawn into every damn minute. Good stuff.

Is this… Good booking?!

This is the wait and see plan success that happens every so often makes us always find a way to give them a chance to tell their story.

Struggling through the first half of that Rumble…all worked tremendously to give us two great and different Rumble matches. Very satisfied tonight and thrilled McIntyre is getting his WM main event.

2 Likes

That was a very good match, and the crowd is here for “Anyone but Roman” He’s gonna get booed if he wins the chamber

Who else could possibly face the fiend? The last 8 were a legend, 6 raw guys, and Roman. We all know how this goes lol

Well…the legend seems available.

I would be fine with Roman winning the elimination chamber to face The Fiend. I feel like the “anti-Roman” crowd is still enough of a minority that it won’t distract too much from the match. It’s nowhere near 2016-2017 levels.

At this point it feels like Roman has been out of the main event scene for two years, recovered from cancer and would be fighting for the secondary title in the non-headlining match. And his matches with Bray in the past were good and physical.

As long as WWE doesn’t do any stupid “house of horrors” or “red light” shit it should be a good match. And Roman could absolutely lose.

I thought it was a really good Rumble match. I was annoyed with the first couple of Lesnar eliminations but after the fourth and fifth it became obvious they were committed to the “quick eliminations” storyline and it became really interesting too see who would come out and test him. I’m glad it ended up being Keith Lee that was the first to survive at least 90 seconds.