Sonny Kiss replaces Joey Janela against Kenny Omega on AEW Dynamite

I think @Bdubz can be pretty annoying at times, but its not as if he’s picked out Sonny Kiss and has only hated on him. He’s made it pretty clear during his time here, who he thinks is shit and how he feels about AEW and I’ve seen no comments from him, even hinting that he’s a homophobe.

I actually feel more that people are too scared to say anything bad about Sonny Kiss, because they feel like it will make them look homophobic or something. I’ve seen nothing from this guy, that would suggest he can be anything more than a lower card talent. Thats my opinion, from what I’ve seen in ring and thats all I’ve seen @Bdubz say. I disagree with him a lot, but he is not wrong here.

1 Like

what do you think of Sonny Kiss as a wrestler?

If this were an isolated criticism you would have a point. But it is a pattern of criticism more heavily on Sonny than any other AEW talent, and a statement that his character (not him being green in the ring) would turn fans off.

1 Like

I take it you aren’t referring to me?

Not sure why you would make that assumption, as my comment is reflective of your criticism of Sonny. You also don’t think he is good in the ring, but the impression you give is that if he were a different character you would say nothing.

1 Like

I agree with @Bdubz in regards to Sonny Kiss being in this match and it’s for the same reason Joey Janela had no business being in the tournament. Having a guy with a losing record that sits at the bottom of the rankings compete in a tournament for a world title shot is illogical. There are plenty of other guys that could have had this spot that would have made a 20 second squash look even better for Omega.

Provide quotes of where I have said that.

1 Like

26 seconds…

Bdubz

Jul 10

Apparently a lot of people are continuing with moronic logic in relation to a number of debates like I give a fuck about the sex Sonny Kiss’s identifies as rather than my issue is he is a nobody with a shit gimmick that does nothing to increase the credibility of the business.

Stated Sonny had a shit gimmick and hurts the credibility of the business. In a thread where he was singled out as a problem opponent for Cody despite plenty of other similar opponents facing Cody around the same time.

It is the same this time, if Janella dropped out (what was his credibility in this spot) and was replaced by Griff Garrison nothing would ah e been mentioned to the degree it has been.

3 Likes

You should be a Fox News host. Take a single statement and position it (out of context) as fact.

Firstly, I have made many statements saying he is shit in the ring like “Everything he does looks awkward and phoney”. Nobody can argue with this. He sets himself before doing anything. Nothing flows.

Secondly, I have made several statements about AEW booking other curtain jerking talents (particularly Joey as he is another one that gets tv time) in matches that are far too long and give them far too much offence.

Finally, you are completely wrong. Joey had just as much credibility (i.e. none) and I would be saying the same thing if it had been him. I don’t know who Griff Garrison is so wouldn’t have commented about his gimmick but would have exactly the same position in that saying “That’s too bad jobbing (insert jobber name) out like that” was ludicrous.

The only reason this has dragged on is because, like you, kliq is fixated on Sonny’s sexual orientation as the reason for criticism as opposed to he is a shit wrestler who also has a shit gimmick.

It drags on because you just can’t help yourself and post on AEW threads.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

And yet another response…

Some advice on anything AEW and you:

2 Likes

When a persons gimmick is basically being themselves and that seems the major criticism, and you haven’t routinely criticized others the same (Never saw you Bring up Janella being in this spot originally, you never complained about others in the Cody open challenge.)

I had no issue with Sonny being jobbed out in this spot. But you have said on numerous occasions that you think Sonny turns off more fans than he draws, largely because of his gimmick not because of his ring work. As to using one quote, sorry I don’t have time to review your entire posting history. None the less this isn’t the first time you have criticized Sonny specifically rather than others who are similarly positioned on the card and similarly green, on a program you don’t even follow.

And stating that you said what you said is you know actually a fact.

4 Likes

I think we all learned in elementary school that often when boys make fun of someone or talk about them all the time it’s because they secretly have a crush…

1 Like

What the hell are you taking about? I never brought up his sexual orientation against you. As you would say, provide quotes please.

Even after you were called a homophobe, I said this:

1 Like

Still waiting for you to backup your bullshit. I used to wonder why so many people came at you all the time, now I get it.

For the record, I have no clue if you are a homophobic or not and nothing I have said in this thread has said indicated that I think that or alluded to it. If I was alluding to anything, its that you are a troll and your obsession with AEW and Sonny Kiss is weird.