***SPOILER For AEW Segment August 5th***

So basically you have no clue and are speculating and looking to troll. Got it

2 Likes

I already addressed it. Twice.

You wanting to pretend I’ve not responded to it is desperate which at least is consistent with a lot of the people getting upset by a nothing post.

So doesn’t that mean you replied directly to my post without addressing it just to be an asshole? Noted.

2 Likes

They’re literally the second most successful professional wrestling promotion in North America in the last two decades. Maybe the world, but I don’t know if New Japan has ever made the same kind of money AEW has made through their TV right, elsewhere.

I’d say they’ve earned the right to be considered a big deal.

You guys probably think anything said against AEW is a case of someone trolling but it really isn’t.

And it was a fair assumption. If you want to start and jump on fair assumptions then it’ll be interesting to see how you now deal with all the ridiculous assumptions and crazy speculation in wrestling.

There are a lot of you saying the same thing. Sorry to tell you mate but you aren’t that special. Maybe I should’ve sent you a hand written letter…

You clicked the reply button on my post. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Your post wasn’t the only post I replied to. As I said you aren’t that special. I treated all of you as one thing, and a reply to your point was somewhere in those replies. You didn’t see it, I said it’s there. Where’s the issue? I needed to give you a specific shout out? You guys make a big deal out of nothing situations. I guess that’s what happens in an echo chamber.

Well maybe no one wants or likes to argue with the radio?

1 Like

4 or 5 of you get upset and respond regularly…

This is the equivalent of arguing with someone for a while and still saying you don’t actually care. Amateur move.

But you do which is why you’re replying and why you’re always one of the first to insult people.

Nothing wrong with caring about anyone’s post but pretending you don’t while you do is pretty sad.

So, it’s been about 20 years now since I first discovered message boards and I always found it funny, it’s always the idiots that like to stir up shit, that are the ones to say everyone else is getting upset, when in actuality, no one is upset. The idiots just like to say this, because it makes them feel like they “got to someone”.

It’s the same old story, on every website.

4 Likes

Saying something against AEW = stirring up shit.

You have issues.

No, more along the lines of “talking shit=talking shit”
You make a statement about your own opinions, as if they were irrefutable facts, not realizing that they are just opinions. Not fully formed opinions either, but just lame, reactionary statements; solely to stir up shit.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize we were trying to hide it. I’ve admitted it more than once that most of us have a double standard for whatever reasons. We get it, water is wet.

Feels like going in circles at this point

2 Likes

Guys its wrestling, not politics. Can’t we all just be on the side of good wrestling? Who cares if its AEW, WWE, NXT, NJPW, ROH etc. Whether I like or dislike WWE, or I like or dislike AEW, I say it, as we all should. None of us are a part of any of these organizations (or anyone is that is kind of sad), no need to take criticisms personally, at the same time lets not generalize all WWE fans or all AEW as anything. Both promotions can be good, both can be bad. Both have intelligent fans, both have fans that are nuts.

I loved Jericho vs Cassidy, hated Moxley vs Cage, loved Asuka vs Banks, hated hated hated Braun vs Bray. It shouldn’t matter which promotion a match takes place in. There is no need for wrestling to be this divisive.

I want WWE and AEW to thrive, its whats best for the wrestling business. Bottom line, like I said just enjoy good wrestling.

1 Like

No. You’re just more affected by me saying something negative about one promotion when compared to any other. You having a problem with me being consistent is a you issue, not a me issue.

I speak for myself, but most of the times I don’ feel upset by your posts, aside the part where I hold my face in my hands and shake my head in disbelief. Be glad that some people here are kind enough to answer to you and trying to… pour some brain into your brain.

And with that, our discussion is over.

Yeah, you just like insulting people for no reason even though you’re not upset. How kind. :joy: