Actually liked The Hell In A Cell ad

This show may be over quicker than feared. Thank God

Actual footage of Rhonda Rousey getting her makeup put on:

1 Like

You want to get roman over make this a one sided squash

Well nevermind there went that

Thought it was going to be turned into a Triple Threat

You both suck chants lol

Genius, tease the cash in, but find a way of getting the Title on Reigns without Strownan actually doing it

What in the blue hell was that?

Lol at Bork being just conscious enough to push the chair off his face, but not alive enough to kick out of that stupid spear.

Very anticlimactic finish, especially given the story line and a 500+ day title reign. At least we didn’t have to wait til midnight to get it :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

On two occasions Roman was caught in the guillotine couldn’t move his hands around properly and looked like he tapped. Also when he speared Brock with the chair, he got the bottom part of the chair cracked on him, just random observations.

What a shitty show where just about anything killed the crowd, and to manage to kill a NY crowd is a real Herculean feat.

I’m probably blind I can never find the poll - would’ve given it 4.5/20. The 4 is only for the Yankees completing the sweep at home, and the .5 is for Stroman.

Looking forward to the field day you’ll have on this show.

I quite enjoyed this show…I didn’t even notice the time…I’m actually shocked. And its not just because Reigns is finally the Universal Champion.

Reading the feedback online…“How dare they swerve the swerve that I wanted”

1 Like

You know, all of this Roman stuff would have been over years ago had we all just cheered him when we were suppose to.

just horrible. terrible terrible PPV that crowd did not care about

We watch the same show?

I loved Brock in the main event, his selling and facial expressions were fantastic, and he still has the aura of being an absolute superstar and completely different to the rest of the roster. Its ridiculous the way they’ve taken someone so special and over and pissed it away in a desperate attempt to make people hate Roman a little less.

You seem to spend a lot of time complaining about other wrestling fans and their opinions.

Maybe a wrestling forum isn’t the place for you.

Idk

3 Likes

I thought the show was good. I enjoyed just about every match, I don’t have any real complaints about any of the winners either. I don’t hate Roman Reigns, which probably helps my enjoyment of the show. He generally has good to great matches on the big stage with the right opponent, and his promos have been improved lately. I don’t think he deserves the negative reaction he gets. My only real gripe is that I don’t want to boo Becky. Becky for me is a natural face and Charlotte is a natural heel.

1 Like