SummerSlam 2018 thread....

High point of the show: Becky slapping around Charlotte.

Low point of the show: Everytime someone said “Monster in the bank”. It makes no fucking sense. How does something so stupid get approved?

He’s a monster, he goes to the bank…Monster in the Bank.

1 Like

Maybe neckbeards should learn their opinions are just that and not act like someone broke the law when another has a differing opinion…IDK :thinking:

Rise above, dawg

Don’t let others get you so hot.

Brother, I’m not directing this at you, but you provided me the platform…its not anger when you respond to someone directly quoting you.

I’ll never understand how actually confronting someone on a forum is being “salty” “triggered” or “u mad”.

They quoted me…aren’t they the ones who are?

Sorry I missed this thread last night as my viewing started late and only caught up in the final 25 minutes of the show.

I will just say that having the G1 conclude recently, and I went to the NXT show which I was super stoked for and have been on a high since then about…it does feel like post-Summerslam wrestilng withdrawal is setting in. for as much as I can’t stand meaningless TV week to week, I still enjoy the highs of the big shows and moments and really enjoyed the WWE’s response to the G1 with two stellar shows back to back in NXT BK 4 and SummerSlam

It is cool that NXT Brooklyn 5 will coincide with Mania.

Pretty good show overall. AJ and Joe was the match of the night, but was anyone else disappointed in Bryan vs. Miz? That match had no heat at all.

It was ok I think since they had to follow aj and Joe made it harder on anyone to get into.

Miz and Bryan should’ve gigged themselves…crowd would’ve been popping for every move after that. Both are pretty much bulletproof at this stage. Just go for it and apologize later.

Having watched this on delay I’ve got a few quick notes:

• Cruiserweights are back on a PPV kickoff, this championship does not have much prestige.

• Seth Rollins & Dolph Ziggler had the match of the night in my opinion.

• KO v Brawn, 1’50’’, why did they even bother.

• Demon Balor returned for a 1’35’’ match, after defeating Corbin last month at Extreme Rules…WTF?!

• Holy Cow, they actually gave Ronda the win, seriously though it was going to end in a DQ. Even thought Ronda may have first won WWE Gold in Melbourne where she was UFC Champion for the last time.

• Roman vs Brock…nice to see “You both such chants” honestly had it on it the background and went to the kitchen. If you had of put Ronda Bliss on last yes you would have shown your hand but fans would have gone home happy.

• Yes wrestling PPVs are best watched live and not a 9 to 12 hour delay.