Tessa gone from Impact

Buddy, I don’t really care where she ends up. I’m just saying I’ve seen her treat people like shit in person and all the crap we hear. I just don’t like the woman. That’s all. She’s a piece of shit.

I never said you did.

You think SWOL & Tully have lunch together? I’d watch that.

AEW would overbook it. A 50 minute cinematic match where everyone stands about awkwardly waiting for someone to do a “spot”.

Sorry, correction, over script it. They rarely book.

Thank you for clarifying.

Like why wouldn’t she just sent some promos in? Is that so much to ask?

The other main person involved in this was…Big Swole, she was directly involved:

But sure, sign Tessa Blanchard to AEW and have her head the women’s division after making a song and dance about banning Hulk Hogan and suspending Sammy Guevara.

2 Likes

Okay, yeah. Nevermind.

Edit… Holy shit, this story broke in January?!
Covid times have made it feel like it was a year ago or longer.

Did she kill your dog or something? Jesus.

1 Like

She kicked it. I mean it’s not dead, but it was pretty scared.

1 Like

She’s a bully and a racist and hard to work with and doesn’t wanna do jobs. I hope AEW goes nowhere near her. shes not worth the bullshit. What a moronic and colossal mistake Impact made putting their Mens World Title on her.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Impact Wrestling force her to job the title or have her face legal action?

I think they had just had enough with her and didn’t want this to go on anymore.

1 Like

I don’t know US law that well, but I don’t you can make someone wrestle. You can fire them for not wrestling, and you can send them home without pay, but I dont think you can force them to get in the ring.

Plus, they fired her anyways.

What about the case with Mike Awesome in 2000?

I dont remember. What happened? Are you talking about the Tazz match?

Yes.

Mike Awesome was forced to drop the ECW belt to Taz. Since he appeared in WCW.

Where did you read he was “forced” to wrestle? If you’re referencing my comments above, I’m talking legally speaking. If he was pressured by the boys or would have lost out on money had he not wrestled, that’s not what I’m referring to.

Sorry, perhaps I typed faster than I read.

There was nothing that said that he was forced, I spoke the matter as I remember it.

Again, sorry.