The POST - NBA Discussion Thread

Honor is all mine. I am also totally team Wai for Game 5. No 100% he makes anything and they got a decent look. Even Jordan gave it up to Kerr etc. Kawhi was covered and made a play. Even in game 6 it wasn’t all Kawhi at all. He’s hurting and couldn’t do it alone. Kyle was huge as was Pskills and FVV

1 Like

I know what you mean but we see this all the time. The warriors beating the Cavs without love and Kyrie is very similar.

Toronto did have the toughest path to the finals Imo. It’s not like they fell ass backwards into a ring.

1 Like

The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.

Seeing how Davis is a Free Agent at the end of next season, even though The Lakers are in a bit of a turmoil, you gotta think that they would make sure that he’s signing a new contract ASAP.

That is a lot they are giving up. I also wonder if The Pelicans are going to trade some of the players they just got for Davis

They should try to flip Ingram if his value isn’t too low.

TBH, I would look to trade Ball.

Based on what I remember from their appearance on Raw, I have this feeling that his family won’t believe New Orleans is a big enough market (Regardless of them drafting Williamson) and will become a distraction for them

That may have been the worst celebrity presence ever on RAW. Didn’t the kid swear if something too?

New Orleans are on the clock

2 seconds later - The pick is in

I keep on hearing that trades aren’t official until July, if that’s the case, how come teams are able to change draft places

I can’t remember why but those deals don’t take effect until the moratorium ends on July 6. I feel like it’s something to do with some outdated NBA rules (I’m probably wrong).

LA uses the 4th pick for the Hawks. It’s really odd.

The graphics need work. I get the trade isn’t official but if the Pelicans are drafting for the Lakers and trade the pick to the Hawks, do I really need to see the Lakers are on the clock with their team needs and last years roster listed?

How about the player having to put the Lakers hat on?

1 Like

Still waiting for something to top the Steve Francis moment

1 Like

If the NBA was wrestling we’d see Kyrie sign with the Lakers and in a few months LeBron have him shipped to somewhere like Phx which is purgatory as revenge for him leaving Cleveland

1 Like

Kyrie and KD to Brooklyn rumors heating back up

I’m just about dead here as a Knicks fan.

Both of these came true :confused:

Don’t worry! James Dolan is almost a lock to trade for Russel Westbrook and do the most Knicks-y thing which is blow up the current plans for a Superstar after failing to get any superstars so you trade assets for a bad contract and a guy with definite injury issues in the future and will only ball stop and hurt young guys development.

But hey! Imagine how many Westbrook jerseys they sell and the 3 weeks in February when the Garden is chanting MVP for Mr Triple Double before they tank out of the playoff race during a 3 week injury.

2 Likes

Heartbroken :frowning:

No more king of the North

It sucks but the ring has to help a little

Raps did everything correctly but that dude just wanted to live in LA. Sounds like it was very close tho.

I’ll be starting a class action lawsuit if Dolan does that.

1 Like

No one wants Westbrook