The POST -- NHL Discussion Thread

Yessss! Lets do it!

1 Like

Was there a season 1? I mustve missed that. If theres an opening i would play

My buddy, Matthew Ederer from SNME has put together another Yahoo Fantasy again this year. If any of y’all want to join in another league, hop on!!! Remember drafting begins on Monday, October 3rd at 9.15pm Eastern Time!

Update: If you want to join please do so by Monday evening as draft will begin at 9:15pm eastern time

1 Like

I’m in.

Hey Jake - looks like 11 teams signed up currently, eh? Is the preference to have an even number of teams?

Yep, we need one more player. Please signup anybody! :laughing:

Done and done, now there’s 12.

Thank you much!

@CorSec99 @jallonar4040 Crud, looks like 1 dropped out? 11/12 teams currently showing.

Were good now. We have 12.

1 Like

Few minutes left, good luck everybody.

1 Like

Good season so far eh!

1 Like

Halfway through the season and here are the rankings so far with the league.

I dont know how to score more points eaxh week.

Final results for the 2022-23 season. I’d say our league was a success!

Of course a Leaf fan would be among the bottom teams, where they belong. Makes me happy to see.

1 Like

This post-season has been the most drama-filled I’ve seen in years. Leafs, Oilers, Rangers, Devils… going to hell and back. @RaceyJaycee

2 Likes

Who are you rooting for? I’m going for the Oilers, Leafs, then Jets. I’d like to see a Canadian team win it.

I’m backing the Rangers (biased Kaner fan) and the Oilers to make the finals. However, Bruins are too powerful in the east, so they may likely get the advantage.

2 Likes