The POST -- NHL Discussion Thread

I can tell you this, the Wings community are pissed because they all wanted him. From what I read its a great signing, but I’m not going to pretend like I watch Anaheim Ducks games lol.

1 Like

They also waived Peter Mrazek.

Fleury to the Minnesota Wild.

I can’t believe the Oilers and Leafs didn’t get a goalie.

Well the leafs are in a very tight spot cap wise. Only way I think they could get a top tier goalie is if they paid someone to take Mrazek of their hands. Who’s even out there? Fleury is who I was expecting them to take a run at, but outside of him, are their any goalies better then Campbell available? Only guys I can think of off the top of my head are Holtby (arguably not an upgrade) or Varlomov who’s struggled this year.

Alright, it’s time for the Quarter Finals this week in the Fantasy Cafe, so good luck to those who have matches this week.

1 Like

I think most of us have been in the same spot in the last few months. :laughing:

Other than that covid snafu around mid December to mid January, it turned out well, so I was happy being in charge.

1 Like

Well with not much left in the regular season, the playoffs have come to an end.

I do want to thank all those who were in the inaugural season of the Post Fantasy Hockey League, especially @jallonar4040 . Hopefully next season we’ll have a few more people join up.

1 Like

Thanks so much man for setting it up! It was my first Fantasy experience and every week is a hassle to make right trades. lol

My nightmare was with it being my first Fantasy Hockey team was setting my roster on nights where the majority of my players were eligible.

Oh my goodness, the Leafs tho! Matthews and Marner going crazy AF!

1 Like

Annnnnnnd back to normality and the Maple Leafs out. I’ll give them credit tho for putting out a valiant effort against the defending champs throughout this series.

2 Likes

OHHHH… MY… GOODNESS. THE BATTLE FOR ALBERTA IS SET!!! I have chills!

lol, well at least half of Alberta will be able to sleep happy. If Calgary ends up blowing a 5-1 lead, some fans are going to be very angry.

1 Like

That score, 6-9, was nice… sorry, i have a weakness for bad jokes

1 Like

NHL Draft Day let’s gooooo :ice_hockey::beer:

Habs have the first overall pick, in Montreal no less. Hoping for Shane Wright but I wouldn’t be disappointed with Slafkovsky.

What the f***!!! I did not hear a peep about Columbus today.

1 Like

So since it’s the beginning of September, would anyone be interested in a season 2 of Post Fantasy Hockey?

1 Like