The POST -- NHL Discussion Thread

It didn’t seem like a big collision or anything that bad, just an awkward fall. Atleast he is out of the hospital, but because of quarantine, can’t play the rest of the series

Any US viewers how can I watch the NHL? What networks do they broadcast on? I know NBC has games on weekends but that all I know.

Majority are on NBCSN on the weekdays. If you have a regional cable station too that carries your local NHL team that can work too.

This Leaf-Jackets series tho…

3-0 leads are not safe. Ridiculously so on this series

Thanks for helping me out . I may have that channel in another tier of my Sling TV. With football coming back soon (fingers cross) I will upgrade. Last question I have is thev NHL in the playoffs phase or just finishing the season 1st?

Where are you from?

lol judging by the comment above me it sounds like its playoff time!

I live near Cincinnati, OH

Ok, you’re near Columbus. If you’re looking for a local Blue Jackets broadcast specifically the next game against the Leafs, it would be on Fox Sports Ohio which should on most cable systems where you are. If not, then NBCSN would be the logical national choice.

Thanks man. I’m as casual as they come for hockey. I know last year or year prior was Blue Jackets 1st playoff series win. I’ll upgrade closer to my billing cycle. I’ll try to keep up with weekend games and YouTube highlights in mean time.

1 Like

Gutted I’m not going to be able to watch Toronto vs Columbus tonight. Watching Dallas vs St Louis at moment.

Hopefully you’re not a Toronto fan.

This Blues-Canucks series has really been something. Been waiting to see those Blues from last year and they’re finally showing that GRIT on ice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib2k9f0jvBo

The Leaf hate is hilarious. i watched a 40 minute video of youtube about the last 53 years of the team and as a Maple Leafs fan it was quite depressing. So i cannot understand the hate. The funny thing is if the team made the conference finals like they did about 4 times in a decade. There would be so many Leaf jerseys in Southern Ontario. Hell if they even just made the Stanley Cup finals the City of Toronto would lose their minds.

1 Like

Oh god, us leaf fans are the worst. Every year they don’t win the Stanley Cup, they want to fire the coach the GM, trade all the players for a bunch of goons, and just become miserable. See lots of “they should have never let Lamorello go” talk. Because everyone seems to forget how bad he was with contracts (Zaitsev, Marleu, etc.)

1 Like

Leafs fans are like the most impatient fanbase in the entire NHL. lol

1 Like

Leafs fans are the worst, of any fan base in all of sports. A couple wins in a row and they’re planning a championship parade. A couple losses in a row and their team is the fucking worst in NHL history.

I listen to a lot of sports talk radio and no other fan base even comes close, to being this bad.

It makes being a Bruin fan even better, when we embarrass them every year.

1 Like

Since nobody else has mentioned it I just thought I would bring up that the Dallas vs Calgary series has been really good so far. I’m really glad the Stars got the OT win the last game. Both teams are very evenly matched and could easily go 7 games.

1 Like

Man, the Knights are so goooood. Jeez, the Hawks really need some changes to the defense next season.