The POST -- NHL Discussion Thread

Just bought my Red Wings season tickets. Pumped for this year! Not going to be great but Im hoping to see a ton of improvement.

1 Like

Nice! I didnt know there were any other Wings fans on this board. I think Seider is going to playing in the top 4, so that should be cool to watch.

I have a deposit that I put down in early 2020 yet, but living in Windsor and working in the medical field, I cant cross the border at the moment.

Nice! Yeah I work just across I75 next to Ford Field and Comerica. So the walk to the games will be simple. And my work pays for parking so thats free. Pretty pumped.

Hopefully soon you can make it out here! If you drink, I’ll buy you a beer when you can! haha.

1 Like

I hope I can, but unfortunately I don’t see it happening anytime soon. LGW!

Tonight is the first night of the NHL on TNT. Here’s what it looks like.

TNT’s NHL scorebug looks simple and clean and the studio already better than the NBC studio.

So dumb question, should we try a Post NHL league over on Yahoo, if we have enough people that is.

If you wanna set that up, that would be fun.

Thrown a rough thing together, I’ll send you a link.

Update, if anyone else is interested in trying this league out this year, message me or Jallonar for a link to join.

Last call for tonight’s POST Fantasy NHL draft tonight, October 8 at 8:00pm Eastern. This is all for fun and free to join. Let’s get more people to get involved.

Do I have to be sitting at a computer at 8 tonight to do the draft?

Can probably also do it on your phone. Also I’m keeping the fingers crossed it’ll be a quick draft.

You have until Tuesday, October 12 at 11:59 PT to complete your team, so you can take your time. But there can be high demand for top players.

That took only 30 mins max. Feel satisfied.

Same here, and this should be an interesting season.

Hope everybody has a fun season this year. Finally a sense of normalcy with the old calendar again. Gonna be exciting.

So after week 1 here’s how the matchups ended. Won’t have much to say with this being week 1, just that everyone has to make sure to keep a rough eye on your lineups to really maximize on your scoring.

Good luck everyone for week #2

Oooof… I didn’t do well. haha

Honestly I didn’t even realize about setting the lineups until the second or third day. That said though it helped that a couple of my players wanted to be consistent.

Live and learn man, live and learn for the future.

What a trainwreck this franchise has become. Really heartbreaking being a fan right now. This probably ruined the memories of my childhood growing up on this team here in Chicago. Now any time we look back at those 3 cups, that shadow will always lurk there. All they needed to do was do the right thing and they couldn’t even do that. It’s gonna be a long road of recovery for this franchise.

Yeah man, what the fuck were they thinking trying to hide a sexual assault by some useless, easily replaceable video coach. Such stupid decisions for nothing.

3 Likes