Things that should happen at All Out

I think he wins the title in Virginia.

1 Like

Again there were zero “Yes” chants during the main event, which was a good match - because fans trust AEW. We need to get out of this WWE mindset - the two companies are not comparable at all.

1 Like

You know, people are pumped about the CM Punk and Daniel Bryan debuts, and they were great. I almost equate those to Hogan and Savage going to WCW, they have huge star power and are going to help give AEW mainstream credibility (and they can still go lol).

But IMO, the Adam Cole jump is the biggest of them all. I think they just landed the actual best wrestler in the world. Maybe I’m dead wrong with this, but a part of me thinks that Hunter/Shawn behind the scenes told him to go to AEW, as much as I would like to think he would thrive on the main roster, I just cant see a world where Vince books him properly. I cannot express how much of a get he is for AEW. What a month for AEW, the vibe is very similar to when the NWO started in WCW, and I dont mean that in a negative way.

3 Likes

The other thing is that AEW just had the greatest PPV of all time without Malaki Black, Cody. Andrade, Pac, Hangman Page and most of the Inner Circle and Pinnacle.

Best.Roster.Ever.

2 Likes

I know a lot of people were predicting Santana & Ortiz to win the tag titles at Arthur Ashe, but I’m so fucking happy they put the titles on the Lucha Bros. It made sense for the story and I just prefer them. As much as I loved the surprises, the Lucha Bros winning got the biggest pop of the night from me.

I hope they dont have Kingston beating Miro now. He doesnt need to win the title. Those guys can all have big matches and dont need to win titles.

2 Likes