Welcome back john & wai!

Just wanna say Welcome back guys! the new site looks amazing and I can’t wait to see what comes nxt from you guys! Here’s another 19/20 years with Post Wrestling! Cheers gang!!

16 Likes

Thanks guys. Congrats to both you John and Wai. Can’t wait to enjoy more podcasts for my travels to and from work.

4 Likes

Awsome looking site John and Wai!!! F’ing awsome!!

2 Likes

Not only a welcome back, but a congratulations to John and Wai as they take this next step in their careers. Thanks guys and welcome back!

2 Likes

Glad to be able to support your work!

3 Likes

Welcome back, lads! The reviews have been a staple to my listening routine for years!

3 Likes

Thanks for the new fantastic site guys cannot wait for all the new journey

3 Likes

Have been a listener ever since I started getting into podcasts around 7 years ago. What you do is very much appreciated, couldn’t provide my support fast enough.

4 Likes

Hi guys! Welcome back John and Wai. All looks great and I read all the ideas for the site. Sounds brilliant. Here’s to a tipple for the lads :beer:

3 Likes

Welcome back guys. Not that you were ever really gone. John and Wai 4 Life !!! ( Althought I probably would have donated more if the site was called “ Where there’s a John there’s a Wai “ )

5 Likes

Happy to be supporting you guys in your venture, relatively silently from a distance.

2 Likes

Welcome back, boys! Excited for this new step for our law family!

-Ali from Italy

2 Likes

The site looks awesome! This forum is a great idea too. Good for you guys, this Post wrestling is gonna be great.

2 Likes

So happy you guys are marching forward. You both are too good & definitely soften the blow that wrestling can be sometimes! Congratulations!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Glad you guys have a new home full of ace pro graps content!

2 Likes

So glad you’re back guys. Been listening for years now and didn’t want to see you go!

2 Likes

Whole podcast listen threw.
Another great Christmas podcast
Outtakes funny
Burger king via wrestling takes Lol
The songs !! Big hits
The in between talkin after guest s
Great

2 Likes

So happy, best Christmas Eve ever.

4 Likes

YES! Thank you. Listening to the Christmas Show right now!

3 Likes