Welcome back john & wai!

Wish them all the best in this new business venture. Their Christmas show definitely helped me through my sleepless night. :blush:

1 Like

Glad to have found you guys. Glad it all worked out.

1 Like

I’m so happy you guys are Back! I’m thrilled that you’ve continued down this path and I’m happy to support you every way i can. I feel like you guys have been along for the ride of the past 8 years of my life through all the ups and downs.

2 Likes

Congratulations happy to contribute in a small way via patreon to thank Jon and Wai for all their hard work over the years

2 Likes

Proud to be a POST Wrestling Café Patron!

3 Likes

Congratulations guys! Just got signed up! Ready to get the road so I can listen to the Christmas show!!

2 Likes

I’m incredibly happy to be here. I discovered The LAW a couple of years ago but never joined that forum for no particular reason but when that ended and John and Wai started doing there guerrilla recaps at johnandwai4.life I really felt like I was witnessing something special in real time. The LAW’s loss is POSTwrestling’s gain and I’m happy to be a part of it and hope it lasts as long as you guys want it to. As soon I have some money to donate I will be doing so… but honestly, right now I have no idea when that will be. Until then, you guys have my full moral support, for as much as that is worth. :rofl:

4 Likes

Glad y’all are back! Listened to the LAW since the Fan590 days as a kid (that’s waaay back lol). Happy to support the new endeavour! :+1:

1 Like

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Couldn’t click the button to support you guys fast enough. Been a listener for many years and can’t wait to hear you guys on this new platform. Thank you so much.

Merry Christmas, John and Wai!

2 Likes

Welcome back guys!

1 Like

Congrats on this new venture guys! Ecstatic that you two are back home and happy to support you guys. Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Great to have you both back. Don’t forget to sprinkle in some of that mma talk.

1 Like

Long time listener, first time forum member. Congratulations on the new site, and I’m looking forward to what you guys do in the new year.

1 Like

Congratulation guys. I’m really happy for you guys and excited to be a part of the POSTmarks era.

2 Likes

Seriously, this is happydance worthy.

2 Likes

Congrats guys and Merry Christmas, perfect gift this Christmas was a one milk one sugar

2 Likes

Welcome back guys, really awesome you turned all that mess into a positive. Can’t wait to be a Patreon

1 Like

So great to see you guys alive and kicking. So i got my one milk and one sugar, even when i usually drink my coffee black :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice clean website and easy to navigate. Congrats to John and Wai, wishing you guys the best. I have a feeling 2018 will be a great year for POST Wrestling. I look forward to being a continued fan and supporter.

2 Likes

So glad u are back!!! Best wishes for POST Wrestling, cannot believe those idiots are The Fight Network let ya’ll go… oh well their loss. Question?.. Is the MMA report ever gonna make a comback? There is no other MMA show as good as that was out there. Thanks and welcome back.

3 Likes