Whats WWE's issue with Becky Lynch?

I think Vince saw that irish dance she did on her NXT debut and was offended by a man dancing that way let alone The man.

She stopped talking in puns and quit being a dork…almost like she quit doing the stuff that people here were saying what was holding her back.

LOL at this revisionism.

People are saying that Ronda is going to get booed at Survivor Series but they all forget that it is in her hometown. Too bad it is Los Angeles though. There is zero civic pride in being from LA because it is a city of transplants. If she was from like Omaha or some place that has civic pride and they had the PPV there, that would be her only saving grace to get cheered Sunday.

Any chance Ronda gets cheered this Sunday?

Hope not. Everything Raw barring Rollins should get booed. Everything they’re offering up (except Rollins) is pretty meh.

I’m hoping for a 50/50 split like Hogan/Warrior at WM 6. That would make for a better atmosphere. I gotta a feeling Ronda is going to start getting way more boos from here on out. Wouldn’t be shocked if she is a heel by mania.

Why do you hope Ronda doesn’t get cheered?

I guess you haven’t been watching WWE for 10+ years. Since when does the audience booing change WWE’s booking from a face to a heel? WWE will just think she’s on Cenas level.

I also think you are way to quick to write Ronda off. There will always be trolls at WWE events (especially PPVs) that boo the faces regardless of who they are so I do expect Ronda to get some boos. But I’m expecting an electric atmosphere for this match with a lot of Let’s go Becky and Lets go Ronda Chants.

Great point but I think this is a different circumstance with it being women and Ronda. I don’t think they will stay the course like they have for Roman with her. There were never really 100% cheers for Roman and the fans never really turned on him. It has been more Vince trying to get the fans to not boo him. For Months it was 100% cheers for Ronda and now the honeymoon is over after this feud with Becky, over exposure and some cringe promos. I think it will get as bad as Roman with her and no way can she handle being booed as good guy. Booing her will be the cool thing to do. I bet she requests to turn heel. I knew it was only a matter of time before she turned heel. Debuting as a face is always just a countdown til you turn heel and often a career death sentence in many cases. The fans must hate you before they love you.

Also did anybody else notice Becky in those jeans. She looks like a boy from the hips down. She has narrow hips no curves and a flat ass. Nothing remotely feminine.

Rumors are starting to swirl that Becky broke her nose on Monday and won’t be facing Ronda on Sunday.

I guess we will find out if its true tonight on Smackdown. If its is it would be such a huge disappointment since to me this match was the main event.

Really devastating. This was easily the biggest woman’s match ever. I doubt they could ever get this much excitement or heat for their match ever again. Who ever Ronda faces I bet the fans give little reaction. No way they put Charlotte in there do they?

Trying to re-watch the segment to see when it happened, but the constant camera cuts is making me dizzy. Looks like Nia Jax hit Becky?

Should be at Wrestlemania anyway.

No way either one of them will be this hot or they build to it that long come Mania. This amount of heat and anticipation won’t be there.

It could be, but this is WWE and they enjoy blowing their load early, so they wont do it.

Rewatching the segment, I am highly suspicious of this being a concussion. I dont know very much about concussions, never had one thankfully and never researched them or anything, but she just didnt look to me like someone who had been concussed. You can see her right after the spot happened, it was definitely a broken nose, but she looked totally into everything after the initial shock of the blow.

I’m probably wrong, but I just didnt notice anything similar to others who have suffered concussions in the past and looked dazed.

She was knocked on her ass…which meant her motor functions were gone for a second. Anytime you’re rocked, that’s a concussion.

Hell anytime you see a spark from any impact to your head us a concussion.

Yep, a straight punch to the face from Nia, you can found the footage on the Internet, it looks vicious

Was more of a forearm.

If the WWE were concerned enough about selling a worked injury to the fans that they’d have someone punch their most over talent flush in the face, I’d hope they’d at least have the good sense to get it on camera and not hidden within a mass of bodies.

I wasn’t saying the punch was on purpose. I was throwing out there that I didn’t 100% believe a concussion came from it and I could have seen it being a way to hold off plans. Watching Smackdown, I don’t believe that now.