Who wins the ratings tonight (2019-11-20)?

Yep. AEW can’t compete when WWE actually shows some interest and promotes NXT as a big deal. Also hilarious that you’re still sticking to this “they’re burning through everything and will have nothing to offer in the future” angle.

What do you mean by can’t compete? They barely beat them after doing all that.

And we will see. I think over the long run NXT being more like the main roster will not help the product at all and will drive more people to AEW.

2 Likes

Must be why both the main roster shows get more views than AEW and NXT combined…

If we’re talking ratings, you have to remember what the most watched wrestling shows are rather than pretending that they don’t exist just so you can react as if AEW is the most watched wrestling show when it beats NXT.

Yeah I’m fully aware what the most watched are, which is why it’s no surprise that during this whole “invasion” thing more people will check out NXT. Who knows if they stay though

So, NXT got more viewers and finished 14th. AEW won every demo, except 1 and finished 8th.

Celebrating a half victory maybe takes away your idiot status and gives you moron status.

2 Likes

AEW losing in the ratings but you pretending they actually won in the ratings actually has you looking like the moron… no offence.

You AEW fans are taking this ratings war all too personally and because you seem to be living in a bubble where only AEW fans exist, your lack of objectivism is at worrying level.

Hmm…ok, so if I go on a website that shows the ratings and AEW is in 8th place and NXT is in 14th place, what should that tell me?

I’m actually being positive to both shows, while you are running around like a fucking clown, talking about “You AEW fans”. The only people taking this personal, are the idiots like you, @Alex_Patel, the countless morons I see on other websites who right when a topic about a company is posted have to go and shit on it.

It’s so sad that some of you will grasp at any little thing, because you dont support another company.

2 Likes

You’re the one losing it and just swearing at people for not being blind AEW fans. Take a look in the mirror. In denial over ratings, that’s how pathetic you’ve gotten.

1 Like

images

If someone acts like a clown, I tell them they’re being a fucking clown bro. I dont really give a shit what you like or dont like. You’re coming on here seemingly so upset that people like a wrestling show.

I can read a table. I can see that AEW finished higher in certain things. I can see that NXT finished higher in some things. I have the brain capacity to understand that both shows had a good night.

I can say “You NXT fans are so dumb, you think the company promoting main roster stars on their developmental show is a win.” I dont say that, I’m not a clown. I realize we’re WRESTLING fans. People are going to like what they like.

Congratulations to you @Alex_Patel! You finally did it. Your 9 week goal of predicting NXT would beat AEW came half true. I’m so happy to see you finally get a prediction half right.

You deserve it! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I just said NXT would likely win the week bc of the main roster guys.

I never said it was impressive or what demographics.

I just said they will likely win.

You called me an idiot and names like you always do.

It doesn’t matter. Who cares what you think. You have shown your true colours.

Interesting that you’re accusing others of being upset. :joy:

1 Like

There’s only 1 of us who is coming on here and putting down people for being “AEW fans”.

You dont like when people dont like a different company than you. Sounds like you’re the one that is upset. I just dont like clowns, bro.

Havent I told you this numerous times now…if you dont want to be called an idiot, dont act like one. You made a post, looking for praise because you predicted one wrestling company, to beat another wrestling company. You really need praise from people that you dont know, that you predicted something as insignificant as that?

Where were you admitting the stupidity of saying AEW would get RAW numbers?

1 Like

I don’t need praise. I just don’t expect to be ridiculed for saying it. Why is it necessary to attack what anyone says? Just live best life like the young ones say

1 Like

There’s a difference between preferring a different promotion and being an insane fan that can’t handle criticism.

Did NXT win or did Main Roster invasion win?

1 Like

Main roster. That is what I said. NXT would win bc of the main roster.

And barely at that. And not in the key Demo.

It will be really interesting what happens after SS.

I just want the ratings to be 1mil to 1mil each. And for Raw to drop below 2mil which would make Wednesday night more popular than Raw and finally send a message to VKM

2 Likes