WrestleMania 35 live thread

They’ll have Revival win it back tomorrow night on Raw continuing Ryder’s trend of winning a title on Mania and losing it the next day.

1 Like

I hope so cause Ryder and Hawkins does nothing for me. You can’t build a division on them.

1 Like

Surprised there weren’t a bit more crowd reaction for dash wilder tbh.

I thought that the tag match was pretty good. Not a classic but a fine well put together match. I hope that they actually do something with Hawkins and Ryder and don’t just have them immediately lose the title on Raw.

I think that the Revival are clearly on the way out, even though it will take another year before their deal is up.

Oh good, Andrade in the battle royal. Possibly the best wrestler in the company, throwing forearms for 2 mins before Strowman tosses him out. Hopefully he gets a post Mania/he’s dating Charlotte push.

Here we go then my one and only bet of the night on Mustafa Ali to win :grin:

Oh hey, a random Luke Harper just returned from injury… and ended up in the Battle Royal.

Good lord Braun is ripped

2 Likes

Lince darado fuck that looked nasty!

Harper looked puny next to brawn

Strowman is reckless (but it is great to watch).

1 Like

This is horrible

That was fun and stupid

1 Like

actually thought Colin jost was gunna eliminate Braun strowman there for a second jeez

I hated that battle royal. I hate matches used just as means to build to an angle to show on TMZ. I knew it was coming but still, it makes everything else the came before it seem like a total joke.

Strowman is pretty much a comedy character at this point.

Poor ‘no longer Mustafa’ Ali. Through injury he lost his title shot at Fastlane and now he has lost his first name and any sense of direction.

And Andrade managed to make himself look like a complete idiot by eliminating himself. Great stuff.

And now the commentators are saying Andrade is an idiot. Even better, that will get him over.

1 Like

Be careful with that trophy Braun! I was in attendance at raw when his greatest royal rumble trophy ended up being smashed into 3 pieces haha.

I love this Rousey/Flair/Lynch promo they are ending the kickoff show with. I hadn’t seen this one yet. I’m a big fan of Bishop Briggs. It’s a great song for the feud.

1 Like

Hyped after that intro

1 Like

That intro was crap

I’m with EL84. I liked it.

Oh great the racist