WRESTLEMANIA 37 NIGHT 1 AND 2 OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD

I feel the same way. Night 2 with the Roman vs Edge vs Bryan match is what I’ve been looking forward to the most.

The fact that I think might 1 exceeded my expectations has probably got my hopes up too high for how good night 2 can be.

So, it’s been a while since I had the US version of the Network on my PS3 here in Canada.

I don’t have cable, and am curious about legally watching the show tonight.

Is there is absolutely no totally legal way for me to watch the show in Canada without a cable subscription?

I assume I could VPN an international version of the Network. But as a Canadian, trying to watch this, there is no way?

I don’t think so. I have a friend in the same boat. Has not had cable for years and there really aren’t any legal options. It’s what Rogers wants I guess

Randy looking great with the white gear tonight.

2 Likes

Guess they’re getting this over with to start.

Randy must have given the fiend his balm his burn is gone.

Nice entrance for The Fiend. Hate the fucking red light though.

3 Likes

Well that was shocking

I think that fan at ringside summed it up perfectly.

So… that happened.

Awesome start. Awesome entrance. I even loved Randy Orton white gear.

But then what the fuck was that. Start with boos for Hogan and more boos for the fiend. What a shit show

Now they are going with the women’s tag title match.

So far, not a good start

I’m kinda intrigued on where they take this Fiend/Alexa stuff. You’d think Alexa would have to bring in some other character. Maybe Bo Dallas as some kinda character?

Was she meant to be Sister Abigail?

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. At least it’s an upgrade over the previous casting.

Logan sold that stunner pretty well.

1 Like

That Riddle/RVD/Great Khali segment was so wacky and I loved it. Riddle vs Sheamus is pretty damn good so far too

Sheamus perfectly murdering Riddle was amaaaaazing.

2 Likes

If anybody needs a gimmick change its Riddle.

As John pointed out in a column, he’s a great wrestler but has the worst character.

A possible tag team with Sheamus?

The Fiend intro was cool but lame match and an angle they probably thought of this afternoon. Makes no sense.

Women’s tag match sucked bad, but Owens/Zayn was great. Riddle/Sheamus also a lot better than expected