WWE FASTLANE DISCUSSION THREAD

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
A.J. Styles vs John Cena vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The Usos vs The New Day

WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Charlotte Flair vs Ruby Riott

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rusev

Becky Lynch & Naomi Vs Carmella & Natalya

Main event looks decent Who’s watching tonight?

1 Like

Prediction of when the next brand specific PPV will be? (never?)

Too overwhelmed with theses selfie promos

Risky move putting nakamura against one of the most over people in the company atm

The challenger at Mania and Rumble Winner should not be facing the most over act on the roster :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Take a shot whenever a superstars points to the Mania sign. You’ll have alcohol poising an hour into the show.

Very satisfying opening match crowd was into it nakamura goes over strong probably his best performance so far on the main roster.

Rusev has one mean super kick!

Rusev/Nakamura: good machka

3 Likes

Did you make that up yourself haha or did you steal it off pollock??

2 Likes

No reason this shouldn’t be a great match considering the calibre of talent involved here… that is until jinder sticks his nose in this match.

Once upon a time Roode and Orton felt like the equals of each other in different promotions. Guys who were better heels than faces, good with equal partners (Storm and Edge) and in stables. And they both were main event caliber guys who perpetually felt prone to the midcard

I didn’t know or realize he said it before, but I’m a fellow Pun Lover as well.

1 Like

What was bobby roode’s path to WWE I wonder he’s competed all around the globe apparently :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, he worked all over the globe for beer money …

1 Like

Did they even mention the rankings on Smackdown? Do they change? I don’t watch raw or sd. The reviews by Jon & Wei are more entertaining.

I guarantee two things. 1. The old-timers are loving this Roode vs. Orton match. 2. Pretty sure Usos vs New Day is coming up next, with the intent to wake everyone up.

your on fire tonight… FIRE :fire:

1 Like

Awe shit, things are ramping up… Jinder Mahal.:joy::joy::joy:

I feel more than anyone else randy ortons matches are way to formulaic even cena tries adding something different to his matches once in a while

does this mean we are getting a 6-man Punjabi prison match at mania??

2 Likes