WWE Survivor Series 2020 POST Show w/ Mike Murray & WH Park

I don’t know if that’s been mentionned but WWE used the booing sound when Lana won. It is confusing. Apparently, thunderdome people are told to boo her.

Honestly man, that’s just it. Compare WH’s criticism to that Raw back in October that John didn’t like. John broke down exactly why that show was terrible. Even if you didn’t agree, he’s made sensible points. With WH, he brought nothing to the table and didn’t explain anything. I could honestly get past the “fuckin stupid” and “fuckin nerds”, but he needs more substance to the review.

I don’t listen to anything else WH does, but I always find myself turning off any podcast that includes him reviewing WWE main roster shows.

Besides that, I love all the other guests on Post Wrestling! John and Wai, you two are amazing! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Say what you want about WH, and I guess I can see both sides here, but there’s one thing I know for sure.

The man is right about Jay White.

Outside interference isn’t a move, New Japan should hold itself to a higher booking standard and how White got a WK main event after the October Ishii turned in is beyond me.

But I digress. WH has passion and the Liger podcasts show it. And I’ll take that over someone struggling to pay half attention on a review every time.

Just my 2 cents…

This!

Reading this thread, it seems so many posters just don’t understand the criticism of the podcast. To echo what I said in my first post, I couldn’t care less if someone criticizes WWE, AEW, ROH whatever.

All I ask is when I’m listing to a professional podcast, that when they do they provide substance. For whatever reason, so many are turning this into a false of narrative of “people cant handle criticism of WWE” which I can’t remember seeing from anyone in this thread. Some of John and Wai’s most entertaining podcasts IMO are the old WCW shows, they rip them to shreds, but they also provide so much substance behind it. Whatever, people read what they want to read.

5 Likes

OMG remind me NEVER to download another show that contains WH Park. Embarrassing - Please come back soon John !!!

1 Like

I thought WH was a breath of fresh air. Why waste time breaking down why something that is so obviously stupid or childish. Just call it for what it is. He’s an adult who isn’t prepared to indulge the childish product. I hope they invite him to join a Dynamite review. Would love to see the response to that.

1 Like

Then maybe don’t agree to do the show? It’s not like he loves WWE and was shocked that he hated this card.

I, too, am an adult who isn’t prepared to indulge such childish “criticism”, either.

The real thing question is: what does MJF think of WH Park as Post Wrestling guest host? I feel MJF would be on Team WH.

1 Like

MJF would call him a mark lol, that’s the exact person he loves to troll.

I’m really surprised nobody’s talking about the biggest problem at this post show. Brushing your child’s teeth during the Billie Kay Segment? Mike, you have some nerve.

2 Likes