Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/03/01/ask-a-wai-ask-us-anything-march-2018/
This show is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons – visit Patreon.com/POSTwrestling to download OR check your podcast app if you have subscribed to the RSS feed provided to all members.
Some topics we discuss on this 1 hour 45 min podcast:
- How do we feel about piracy and is it ever acceptable?
- How do we feel about putting our content behind a paywall?
- Do Wai’s parents understand what he does for a living?
- Good Stories/Bad Wrestling or Bad Stories/Good Wrestling?
- Is NJPW too conservative with their global expansion?
- Are the glory days of the UFC over?
- What is our favourite wrestling move?
- An all-women’s WWE SmackDown?
- Does NXT need a secondary title?
Support any tier of the POST Wrestling Café Patreon to listen to this show and our other bonus content.
Discuss this show at the POST Wrestling Forum
Support our Patreon - The POST Wrestling Café