POST Fantasy football?

What a meltdown by Stafford, this is hard to watch.

The entire team. This one feels like it’s a season ended early.

Especially when he’s your fantasy quarterback :rage: Nate really kicked my butt this week. A spectacular showing by Stafford was my only hope. Oh well…

1 Like

Slightly off topic but I hate watching Raiders games from Oakland. Their football/baseball stadium is sooo hideous. There are high school stadiums better here in Texas.

The raiders going to Vegas for a new stadium is one of the only times I’ve supported a team moving cities.

1 Like

I know it’s quite the jarring sight to see the hybrid field.

Boy, you better get ready…To bow to “The Master” (or at least “The Master of Week 1”)! :joy::100:

:sunglasses:

So happy I started Jay Ajayi. :man_facepalming:

WOW…I left about 100 points on the bench!
Next week I won’t be quite so merciful…Lol! :100:

:sunglasses:

I feel like for my week it will be summed up like this.

I feel like Brock friggen Lesner!!! I’m back Bay Bay!

Grats Gary, you got the better of me this week.

Thanks! I was wondering who’s the Golden Patriots. I just got lucky with Stafford this week. He will probably suck again next week.

Well I was expecting Brees to roll through the Browns and Bortles to have a ho hum game against NE, so I shot myself in the foot there.

Sorry Brother Nate. Your chances of winning this weekend is as synonymous as Sting’s WCW heel turn being a success in 1999.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok i’m doing it! I’m rolling with Fitzmagik!

There’s no way the number 1 fantasy player sucks after I pluck him off the waiver wire right? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He looks like Conor Mcgregor with a larger beard.

1 Like

It was a fun press conference though.

Just want to ask guys…

Is it cold in my shadow?

:wink:

like the 49ers, my season went up in smoke in one day

a gimmick change is in order

2 Likes

I feel like my team is being quarterbacked by the Undertaker. I have too much respect to tell him to sit one out, but watching his games are getting uglier and uglier :man_facepalming:

1 Like