Vince McMahon accused of Sex Trafficking / Resignation šŸ§µ

This isnā€™t passed the Statutes of Limitations. Why isnā€™t there jail time for this?

Charges have to be pressed. Law enforcement donā€™t just arrest someone for something that is alleged in a civil lawsuit. Iā€™m sure with how big this story is, prosecutors of some kind are going to investigate and see if there is enough evidence for charges to be laid. If they deem there are and the parties making the accusations are playing ball, IMO there likely will be.

Keep in kind this all just dropped yesterday.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Itā€™s just super horrific and wondering this dudeā€™s been around 70+ years. How many more victims has there been and was it always the WWF/WWE culture to just look away the whole time?

Ya I hear youā€¦ā€¦Culture starts at the top, and I doubt he just started being his way in his 60ā€™s/70ā€™s. If this is all true which I believe it is and I had to guess, Iā€™d say this has probably been going on for decades one way or another. He was accused of rape in the 80ā€™s, so he does have a history.

1 Like

Iā€™ll happily admit to being an idiot in the whole scenario. But can someone please give legitimate arguments for who executives 1-4 are?

Please listen / watch.

The timeframes and positions only line up with four people.

Nick, Paul, Steph, Riddick.

https://twitter.com/DayDreamThis/status/1751116148043657500?t=DVZx_zO_nmkq0HLQT7pmKA&s=19

This is gross. I can generally separate myself from Jimā€™s demeanor enough to listen to his opinions on wrestling. But this is actually terrible. Laughing and victim blaming all around.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I thought. They both have a significant lack of self-awareness throughout but its unsurprising.

Hoping some of the media feels this way tonightā€¦

2 Likes

Ya I expected this, it goes back to a few years ago when it was Vince and his guys (John L, Bruce P etc.) going head to head backstage against Hunter and his guys (Shawn, Regal etc.).

If this is the case which I believe or is, hopefully Pritchard leaves as well.

So Ronda is never coming back I guess :smiley:

3 Likes

Theyā€™re all ā€œVinceā€™s guysā€ though.

Paul Lesveque has worked for Vince for nearly 30 years.
Shawn Michaels has worked for Vince for 35 years.
Regal has worked on and off for Vince for 20+ years.

The rot in this company runs deep. And part of the troubling thing is there are people convinced certain staff members are ā€œone of the good onesā€ because theyā€™re mor fan friendly.

2 Likes

Paul Levesque is the name that will hurt the most. He was the guy that always seemed up-and-up and was part of the Kliq, but really was the designated driver of that group.

Btw, this sadly seems like a Harvey Weinstein fixture and it ridiculously sucks!! Does come to a point that everyone that performed for WWE knew about what was going on and denied everything?

Up until Brock became involved, I would have hoped the same thing.

Now you have to wonder what other important talents were offered the same sort of things over the years.

1 Like

How many other times did Vince offer a woman to talent in order to get them to re-sign? This doesnā€™t seem like it was a one-off at all.

HHH, HBK, Taker, Cena, etc - Iā€™m guessing they all knew

2 Likes

Agree to disagree. If hunter was involved with any of this, let him go, but I donā€™t consider any of them ā€œVinceā€™s guysā€. If just working for WWE makes you a ā€œVince guyā€, I guess the entire WWE roster and half the AEW roster are all Vince guys.

I get it, you donā€™t like Hunter and the second this dropped youā€™ve put the blame on him. Iā€™m not even saying youā€™re wrong, I donā€™t know. With all that said, all indications over the past few years from all the reporters you always re-tweet is that there has been an internal fight between Vinceā€™s people and Hunters people going on for a while now. Wouldnā€™t surprise me at all if Vinceā€™s people were involved and Hunters people wanted to see change. Again, is it possible they were all involvedā€¦maybe. This is why I want to see an actual investigation as a lawyer making a court filing is not the beginning and end to anything, itā€™s a piece of the puzzle and itā€™s up to company to examine that piece and put the entire puzzle together.

Again, the mental gymnastics being performed by many over the last 24 hours is staggering.

How would anybody not see Triple H, Vinceā€™s son in law, and by all accounts, one of his right hand men, as a Vince guy, is absurd.

We can agree nobody should lose their jobs who arenā€™t guilty.

Paul, Shawn, Taker, Cena, Brock, etc, are all guys who I think most would agree are ā€œVince guysā€. Itā€™s disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

2 Likes

Call me absurd, say Iā€™m playing ā€œgymnasticsā€ thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m not going to shots at you that way, wish you didnā€™t as well. The difference between what you are saying and what I am saying is that I am saying I donā€™t know what happened and who knew what, you are acting as if you have 100% definitive proof because you read an online court filing and listened to some podcasts. This is why I am saying repeatedly that I want a third party investigation.

What I meant as ā€œVinceā€™sā€ guys are his inner circle on a business level that have been with him in that role for decades, not the in-ring performers or NXT coaches. Reports have been coming out for years that there has been a power struggle in WWE.